Chapter 1:Prologue

Lilys POV

"Ow" I groaned in pain as I woke up from a beeping sound and red lights in a grey square room. Ever since I've been trying to help grow the population of macaws, I've been over zealous for the results of saving the macaws. That it'd affect me this bad, I looked at my arms to find them completely covered in feathers. When I stretched my arms out, it was a wing span instead of human arms, I looked at my feet, they were normal feet but my toe nails were like the size of a birds claws.

Only difference is that the birds claws are smaller than humans nails so they were big, I looked behind my back to see a blue feathered tail. Then I looked down and found my whole entire body covered in feathers(like the picture above.) Suddenly the door open to my left, I was hesitant to go out but the wall to my right pushed me out. I was a little scared, it was bright white in the big room and all over the big room was a bunch of doors.

' Were there more than one that was staying here like me?' I thought as I then slowly waddled to the middle of the room to see a table that is the size of me. Suddenly I heard noises.

"Did they just capture a small bird?."

"Shush Bob, shes gonna hear you!."

I listened a bit, it went silent and then the tube made beeping noises and then sended weird piles of food on the table. A pile was fish, another pile was garbage and the last pile was a big piece of ham. I sniffed the ham and then started to peck on the ham but then saw the fish and decided to eat the fish since it felt neutral.

"Shes eating my fish!."

"No Link calm down!."

I then suddenly heard footsteps from afar approaching me. I turned my head around but not my whole body to see...... a green looking scaley fish, a cockroach wearing a scientists outfit and some sort of gooey pile of blue goo.

I stared in confusion as there was still one fish left on the table

I stared in confusion as there was still one fish left on the table." Dont you dare eat that last fish!." The green scaled fish said as my own mouth or beak grabbed the fish's tail and ate the rest of the fish, except the head. The scaley green fish looked at me in horror as I just gave him the fish head, the cockroach looked worried while the pile of goo doesnt know what's going on.

"My fish!" He said as he just fell down on his knees in defeat with the fish head in his hand as I stared in confusion. I then heard another noise from the pipe and more fish came down, I wasn't hungry but I decided to take the ham with me and look around.

~Timeskip~

Its been a few minutes and I've been pecking the ham while the others just distance themselves, well except the goo pile." Hi there!" He spoke as I looked at the goo, I then responded softly while clawing at the ham." Hi." I said as I kept on clawing down on the ham," my name is Benzoate Ostylezene Bicarbonate. Or you can call me Bob" Bob said as I then started eating the ham," hi Bob" I spoke softly as Bob started talking about things that are a bit confusing for me.

"Also, can I have my ham back please?" Bob said as I slightly said 'ohh', I then gave him what's left of his ham now and he just sucked it in and it started to dissolve. I was fascinated by it while I was curious on the other two," uhm Bob?" I asked softly as Bob nodded." Can you introduce me to the two, well I'm not sure the green one is gonna be so happy to see me. So can you introduce me to the cockroach?" I asked as Bob straight up said.

"I'm not good with introductions but Doc is a good way to start, you go on, I'm gonna hang around with Link." Bob then left to go to the scaly fish called 'Link', I then walked cautiously to the cockroach that is surprisingly busy with his pizza laptop. I was amazed by it and didnt realize that I was in his wire field to the laptop. I tripped on the wires by accident. 'Wow what a way to introduce yourself Lily' I thought as I tripped, I tried to get up but I kept getting tangled a little.

I think he noticed because his laptop was freezing and he looked to my direction." Hang on my dear, I'll help you out!" he said as he then ran towards me, being careful where he stepped. He then untangled me out of the wires and then carefully get me out of the wire zone," thank you." I said quietly as the cockroach nodded," its no problem, so hello madam, I'm Doctor Cockroach Ph.d, what about you?."

He asked as he extends his hand for a hand shake," well my name is Lily, Lily Blues" I said as I extend my right wing span for a hand shake too." Extraordinary" Dr Cockroach said as he then looked at my wing span, grabbed my wing span and stretch my wing out completely." Uhm so, what are you doing Doc?" I asked as his hands then let go of my wing." Let's see, you can have a look while I fix these" Doctor Cockroach said as he then went to fix the wires in place.

I looked at his laptop to see that he was searching some things involving birds," were you trying to find which species I am?." I asked as Doc then finished fixing and headed back to the box." Correct, I'm a bit curious on what bird species you are"," it's easy, I'm a blue macaw." I said as he just stared at me and then wrote it down in his note pad, I have a feeling we are gonna get along well.