Chalter 6: alien Ufo

Narrators POV.

Lily and the rest of the trio then went to go find Susan. They of course found her at the gas station away from town, trying to be her best but Lily knew something was wrong with her.

Lilys POV.

" Wow, what a shindex" Doc ended the silence as we all sat together on top of the gas stations roof." Your parents really know how to throw it down"," yeah really they do" I've butted in as I nudged Link." Huh?, oh yeah, probably the best party I've been since I've got out of prison." Link said as Bob was confused," I've must of been to a different party." Bob said as we looked at him in disbelief but hes telling the truth.

"I dont think your parents like me and I think that jello gave me a fake phone number." Bob said in disappointment," well atleast the garbage was free"," oh who are we kidding" Link then spoke in." We can save any city on earth and they will still treat us like they've always treated us." Link said in defeat," like monsters"," right... monsters" Susan said silently," Susan what happened?."

I said as Susan seemed to be boiling in rage and sadness," so uhm, how's Derek?" Link asked as Susan seemed angry." Derek is a selfish jerk!" Susan said while getting off the gas station." No!" Bob said as Susan cutted in," yes, all that talk about 'us' I'm so proud of 'us', 'us' just got a job in Fresno!. Theres no us, it was only Derek, why did I have to get hit by a meteorite to see that!" Susan is about to kick the gas station.

We all moved off the gas station but Bob didnt move and I flew," ugh I'm such an idiot!!" Susan then kick the gas station so hard that Bob went flying into the atmosphere while giggling. I landed on top of Susan's shoulder," and why did I think that life with Derek would be so great anyway!. I mean look at the stuff I've done without him" Susan said while putting me on her hand." Fighting an alien robot, that was me, not him and that was amazing."

She crouched down to the two boys level as she put me down on the floor." Meeting you guys, amazing" Susan then turned to Doc." Doctor Cockroach, you can crawl up walls, make a super computer out of a pizza box with two cans of hair spray and-"," and a paper clip" Doc cutted in." Amazing, you" she then turned to Link," you hardly need an introduction, your the missing Link-" she continued to complement as I saw Bob about to fall on me as I moved into Doc." Bob, who else can fall from un- imaginaable height and can land it without a single scratch".

"Link" Bob pointed at Link," no you"," amazing!". Susan then turned to me," Lily, you can fly and have incredible strength and has been my company since I've got in prison since day one". I smiled as I heard Insectosorous roar," good point Insecto, hey Susan, dont short change yourself." Link said as I nodded in agreement with Link," oh I'm not gonna short change myself."

"Ever again" Susan said in determination as we were all admiring her. Then suddenly a large spot light from the sky came in, I was about to fly but my wing is still sore. I flew anyway to help Susan come back down, my plan backfired as I was now being dragged up. Susan grabbed me carefully as Insecto has now shot a snot line too Susan.

Susan held on tight as I was trying to hold on tight as well, Suddenly a bright light emerged from the ship and shot as Insecto. Now Insecto was staring at the light and then fell on the ground," Insectosorous, No!!!" Susan said as she then threw me downwards to not be taken from the ship.' She sacrificed herself for me?' I thought as the beam is gone and I wasn't attracted anymore. I then scratched on the metal as hard as I could, no use so I flew back down.