Chapter 5: In Susans neighborhood.

Lilys POV.

It's been three weeks, Doc was being protective with what will happen around me because of my now fractured wing. He wouldn't leave my side and ask me constantly on if my wing is okay or something. Now all five of us, me, Link, Bob, Doc and Susan which I've heard her monster name is Ginormica. We are all sitting in the plane, Doc is beside me just looking at my bandage wing. Bob is next to me and Link was looking sad a meter away from Susan, I guess hes sad because he didnt help take down the robot.

"Three weeks ago, if you'd ask me to take down a robot, I'd would've  say no can do." Susan spoke in enthusiasm," but I did it, me!" Susan pointed to herself as I leaned my head on Docs shoulder because I was a little tired. It seemed Doc didnt mind and rubbed my back," I'm so excited. Did you see how strong I am, I bet there isn't a jar in the world that I couldn't open." I sighed and fell asleep from being exhausted, today is the day that my wing should be properly healed and out of the bandages.

Doctor Cockroaches POV.

I smiled slightly as Lily fell asleep on me. I guess my feelings for her are so deep that I would protect her." Awe, you like Lily" I heard Susan say as I blushed, Bob looked confused and Link was completely depressed." How do you know?" I whispered to not waking up Lily.

"Because you told me just now and you've been protective of her lately" Susan said. I sighed as Lily ended up snuggling up to me for comfort. I smiled slightly as I then hugged her softly.

~A few minutes later (now at Susan's neighbourhood.)~

Lilys POV.

I stretched my injured wing because now its fully healed and the bandage is off. But I have to be careful of flying now. The doors to the plane opened and I headed out first with Doc following me next to me." This is a lovely neighborhood" I said as I looked around. Bob and Link then came out and then Susan came out following behind us.

"So do you need anything my dear?" I heard Doc spoke as I shook my head no," no I'm alright Doc" I said as Susan then spoke." Alright guys, remember these people aren't use to seeing- you know anything like-." She then pointed to us four,"you, you, or you or or you, so just be like. You know cool, just be uhm follow my lead" Susan then accidentally stepped on the fence.

I sighed, the boys then went rampage on a fence, I was the only one sensible other then Susan looking gravely worried. They were about to hit the yellow car with the fence," no stop, that was an accident!" Susan yelled as the boys stopped and looked at her." Dont destroy anything!" Susan said as Bob then threw the fence away, I giggled a little and then heard." Susan?" I turned my head to see what looks to be Susan's parents she was talking about.

"Susan Q?"," mom?!, daddy?!!" Susan then tried hugging the two but only managed to hug them with her hands." Did they experiment on you?" Her mom asked as I then pecked my feathers." No mom I'm fine" Susan said as they looked at us strangely well mostly the boys." It's okay they're with me" Susan said introducing us four while sitting Hawaiian style.

"These are my new friends"," oh Derek, I've missed you so much" Bob said as he hugged Susan's mom." At some point I thought we can be together again, your the only thing that kept me sane in prison, I love you I love this man!." Bob said as he then hugged her so much that she is now in him," no Bob, that's my mother, your suffocating her!." Susan said as Bob then spit her out," honey are you alright?"," I taste ham" Susan's mom said as she was now covered in Bob's ooze.

"Sorry mom, hes just a hugger, wheres Derek?!" Susan asked as she couldn't see Derek anywhere." Uhm hes at work sweetie"," you know how he is with his career." Susan's dad said as Susan then looked panicked," well we aren't gonna celebrate without him"," uhm Susan, what should I do with all your little friends?." Susan's mom asked Susan," just put out some snacks, they'll eat anything."

Susan said as she left while Doc is eating garbage out of the rubbish bin," ambrosia" Doc said while having a trash full on his mouth, well this is going to be a long night.

~A few hours later. (Now night time)~

I sighed, Susan's friends and neighbors were scared off by the boys. They were completely alright with me, just wanting to touch my feathers if it wasn't for Doc." What are they running away from?" Bob asked as I sighed," you dont want to know Bob. Come on Doc and Link, let's get you both fix up" I said as I guided them to the inside of Susan's house.

I got distracted a little because of the food on the kitchen sink but it wore off completely when I found the wipes to clean off Docs burntish face and eye drops for Link in the cupboard above the sink . I grabbed the two items using my beak and got down from the counter. I then made my way to Doc and Link which they were just sitting there on the counter in the kitchen." Thanks Lily, you didnt really have to do that" Link said while putting eye drops in his eyes while I gave Doc a wipe which he was thankful for.

"It's the least I can do for friends" I responded as I then flew on the cupboards door to grab chips." Uhm Link can you leave us alone for a bit?" I heard Doc say as it seemed Link elbowed Docs shoulder and left the two of us completely. I got my chips and went to sit on the counter next to Doc, just trying to open the bag." Here my dear, let me help you" Doc said as I just smiled as he opened the bag," thanks Doc" I said blushing softly.

"Well uhm no problem, can I tell you something Lily?" Doc asked as I nodded." Yeah Doc you can tell me anything?" I said softly," well I just have to ask, why did you spend the most time with me for fifteen years?. It's not like I dont like it, I'm just curious" Doc said as I chuckled softly." Well Doc, to be honest I have no idea why but you seemed to be important to me. I realized it after a few years of knowing you" I said as I blushed softly.

"I've got a confession to make and I understand if you say no but I uhm-" I stopped mid sentence. Now that really caught his attention," yeah, go on my dear I'm listening". I blushed a lot and finally spoke," I-I love you Doc, you're so sweet and smart and awesome. I understand if you dont feel the same because we are different species and all." I kept on talking and I've realized that Doc is surprisingly calm," Doc why are you calm?, I'd thought you'd be disappointed in me?."

I said as Doc shook his head and brought me in for a hug," why would I be disappointed in you love, I've always wanted to call you that because I love you as well." Doc said as I blushed furiously, Doc looked at me in the eyes and I stared back at them. All of a sudden,  he was leaning in to me like as if hes going to kiss me,' is this really happening? ' I thought as he then kissed the front if my beak. I blushed hard and started kissing him back.