Chapter 3:Making a nest.

Narrators POV

"This room has a door, theres gotta be a door here, wheres the door?!!" Susan screamed while banging on the metal doors. Lily was now eating her fair share of fish while Link was calming Insectosorous." Its alright big buddy, dont worry about it" Link then jumped upwards and rubbed Insectosorous's belly." Oh who's a handsome furball?!, you like it when I rub your tummy?" Link said as Susan kept screaming." Please somebody!, I dont belong here!!!!".

"Let me out!!!!!!" Susan screamed even louder as Lily started covering her head with her wings because birds hearing is sensitive. Doctor Cockroach noticed and ended up rubbing Lilys back and then hugged her in comfort. Link turned his head," hey that is not a good idea" Link said as Susan kept banging on another door." Let me ouuuttttt!!!!!" Susan said as the large metal door opened to reveal a pair of two red lights there.

Susan then gulped as it came into the light. It revealed the warden, Monger on a jetpack," monsters, get back into your cells!." Monger said as Doctor Cockroach let go of Lily while Lily poke her head out of her wings, Link got off Insectosorous and Bob absorbed the rest of the food off the table. The four of them ended up walking back to their cells and same as Insectosorous was guided back with the light on the helicopter back to its cell.

"Oh thank god your a real person" Susan turned to the warden," your a real person right?. Not one of those half human, half machine- you know whatever you call those things."," A cyborg?"," oh no, your a cyborg!" Susan screamed as the warden just sighed, knowing he has to explain everything again like always.

Lilys POV

I flew up to my branch in my room to build my nest once again. My room was next to Docs room of course. It's really nice of the warden to give me a wooden branch with leaves made with other wooden branches with leaves. I continued building my nest until I saw Susan looking at everyone in their personal containment.

She was really fascinated by my one, I waved at her and she waved back. I could hear what her and the warden were saying but I only focused on my nest building." Uhm Lily, do you have any uranium on you?" I stopped and turned my head towards Doc." Uhm, no I dont have any, sorry" I said as I sorta blushed a little.

I will admit, I have a crush on the Cockroach but I dont think he likes me the same way I do and besides, birds and insects dont go together because birds eat insects." Uhm Lily, are you alright?" I snapped as Doc just stared back at me." Y-yeah I'm fine, just got lost in thought" I said as I then finished nest building and sat in my nest. It was perfect, I got out of my new nest and went back to my old nest to grab my Walkman that came with headphones and my plushy bird since the two items does keep me calm.

I grabbed my Walkman with headphones from my old nest and moved it into my new nest. I went back to my old nest and picked up my plushy bird with my beak, then headed to my new nest. I put the plushy in my nest and notice the lights had went out. I sighed as I then hop in my nest, got comfortable and went to sleep. Listening to my Walkman with headphones on my head us calming and holding my plushy close to me by curling into a ball to my dreams.