Bonus Chapter:Happy Early Halloween

(Yes I know it's only a month away but I felt like it and seen you guys are a bit keen of this story so think of it as an early gift, enjoy.)

Narrators POV.

For a couple of months during Lilys and Docs life with the children. Lily barely left the base because not only does she have to look after Logan and Molly, but Doc said so and he let in a word with the general. So Lily is basically stuck with staying in the containment with her children, which she doesnt mind." *Roar*"," ahhh" speaking of which, the day today is Halloween and Link was practicing his scare on Molly.

Which Molly didnt find terrifying but she didnt want to hurt Links feelings so she pretended for him." Oh yeah, the classic up and at em" Link spoke, basically Link was in a room with every monster but Insecto and Susan since she was out and Insecto cant fit. Links in a small group with Molly and Bob." That was terrifying Uncle Link" Molly spoke as Link smiled gleefully.

"That was very scary, do uh-- do the creature from the blue lagoon." Bob spoke as Link ended up posing as a zombie as both Bob and Molly were frightened, mostly Bob not Molly." No no no, we cant handle it" Molly spoke as she was covering her face ," stop it, have you stopped?, have you stopped yet?!" Bob asked as Link did actually stopped." Oh Link, what do you think I should be for Halloween?."

Bob asked as Molly seemed amazed but her hope's were down since she never left the base because she's the youngest." Chewing gum, matzo ball, beach ball, snow ball, melted snow ball, solar system or fat Elvis?." Bob asked as he changed into every objects as Molly giggled, oh how she wanted to go out to experience the event and see the world." Molly!" Molly heard her mother Lily calling out to her as she flew off to her mother that was fixing up her butterfly doll in the corner.

"Hi mommy, uhm can I ask you something?" Molly spoke as Lily nodded." When can I go outside mommy?" Molly asked as Lily smiled gently," tell you what sweetie, how about I take you out for trick or treating with your brother tonight?. How does that sound?" Lily asked as Molly smiled gleefully and jumped excitedly in the air." Yes mommy, thank you so much!" Molly yelled as she jumped into Lilys arms as Lily smiled.

Lilys POV.

I hear the door open and see Susan come in," hey guys good news, looks like that yeti sighting was just a hoax. So we've got the night off" Susan spoke as she went to sit on the couch as I noticed Link was in the over large coffee for Susan." Hello Susan, I'm guessing your doing good" I spoke as Susan nodded and sat down." Enjoy your coffee" Bob spoke as he snickered, I sighed as Molly was now cuddling me.

"It's normal, no ones in it" Bob spoke with more snickers as no sooner or later, Link popped out of the coffee cup. Of course Link tried to scare Susan but Susan didnt seemed surprised at all." This could use a little more milk" Link spoke as I giggled when Susan tipped Link out of the coffee cup." Sheesh wheres your Halloween spirit?" Link asked as Susan seemed offended by that.

"Hey, I've got plenty of Halloween spirit, just wait till you see my zombie cheerleading coustume." Susan spoke with small enthusiasm as Molly let go of me and went to go play with her butterfly doll by flying and flinging it up in the air." Now where am I gonna find some very huge pom poms?." Susan asked as I then flew upwards to play with Molly as well since I was a bit bored.

Of course I've ignored the conversation between Link and Bob's talk with Susan as I kept my concentration on Molly.

Logans POV.

I sighed, my father was making a dramatic entrance as I was trying to keep the electrics behind him on but it was complicated." Perhaps my finned friend, but for some of us on Hallows eve is just a trick than treat." I sighed as dad told his small sobby story about how he had a lollie pop and lost it to a couple of bullies which is a wimpy story. I mean, dont get me wrong, I do love my dad, just didnt take any of his stories seriously.