Chapter 17

Dior's P.O.V. :

I wake up stretching my legs, my arms and my whole body all together. A yawn escapes my mouth. I had a really good sleep. But how did I end up in my bed ? I know I was with Pierre yesterday, we talked a lot ....

Oh no ! Did I fell asleep on him ?! What if I drooled on him ? Oh the horror. But why did he follow me here ? I can't believe it. Oh he's so sweet. I smile to myself. Or he's just a creepy stalker that's really obsessed with me.
Should I panic ?

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I hear it open.
"Oh you're awake. How did you sleep ? You slept in the beasts arms last night" aunt Maddi chuckles.

"Beast ?" What is she talking about ?
"Yes, Pierre remember ? You guys sat in the backyard and somehow you fell asleep on him."

Ohw "But why are you calling him beast ?" Aunt Maddi starts laughing.

"Well with all the tattoos on his body your uncle and I decided he could be the beast and you'd be Belle" she chuckles some more. I shake my head hearing what she says.

"Then I'm the blind Belle."
"Yes and he's the tattoo beast. Okay that sounded way better in my head. Sweetheart today is the day of the ball. So eat your breakfast shower and do what you want for now, because at 4 o'clock the make-up artist and hairdresser will be here to make us into beautifull princesses."

I nod my head "Aunt Maddi, you'd be a queen." I smile towards her. When she leaves I let my head fall back onto the pillow not really having a productive mood right now. The things I do to have a happy aunt. I sigh. What is mom doing about now ? I wonder.

I get out of bed towards the door and start my journey downstairs. There are about 22 steps on these stairs I think. Maybe I missed one, sometimes I do that.

"Oh great you're here. I made some oatmeal didn't know if you're into it. If you want something else I can make cereal." Aunt Maddi says.

"No the oatmeal is fine. Can I call my mom, aunt Maddi ?" I ask.

"Ofcourse you can, sweetheart. Here's your oatmeal. Eat up, I'll go get the phone." I hear her heels walking away.

This oatmeal is actually good, has a bit of mint in it. I like mint. Haven't eaten this in a long time so I'm glad she made this. Hearing her heels walking towards me, I turn to face her.

"Sorry it wasn't where it was suppose to be. I think your uncle sat on it last night so it went in between the couch cushions. Here let me just dial the number." I hear her pressing on the buttons. She puts it near my ear and I listen while I put another spoon full of oatmeal in my mouth.

"Hello ?" I hear my mom say.
"Hi mom, how are you ? Do you miss me ? Is everything okay there ? How is Eve ?" I really missed them. I hear her giggles.
"Hi sweetheart, everything is fine over here, work is the only busy thing right about now and ofcourse I miss you. You're still my little girl. Eve is doing okay. She misses coming home to you."
Aww they miss me too.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be home soon." I try cheering her up.
"Is your aunt there ? Can I talk to her for a minute ?" I take the phone of my ear

"Aunt Mads, mom wants to talk to you." I hear her chuckling behind me.

"I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher behind you honey." I smile and she takes the phone. She laughs and talks to my mother while I finish my oatmeal. When finished I hear her heels clicking towards the kitchen.

Did she leave the kitchen ? I didn't pay attention. She grabs the chair next to me and sits down.

"So your mom wants me to take you home a week early, because she misses her precious little girl." Aunt Mads chuckles. I shake my head knowing mom she can't sleep without me being under one roof as her.

"So you'll bring me ?" I ask her. She begins to play with my hair.

"Who am I to take away one's daughter ?" And we both laugh at that comment.

"Well I'm going to shower and brush my teeth. I start getting off the chair and walking towards the stairs.

"Sweetheart, you're going the wrong way," she giggles "here let me help you" I feel her grab my shoulder and we both walk towards the stairs.

"Okay, here you go. You going to be alright from here ?" She asks. I just nod and start to walk up the steps.

I do my usual things and decide on just wearing a dress. I won't be wearing it for long anyway. I sit on my bed and wear my watch. I go to lie down for a bit. Today I'm really having a lazy day, almost like I don't want to go out with aunt Mads tonight.

I sigh. Just get it together D, it's just a dance. Will Pierre be there ? Can I bring a date ? I wonder.

"Dior ?!" I hear aunt Mads yelling from downstairs "It's lunch time, come down !" I smile. They are the best cooks. What will she make for lunch.

I start walking and feel something soft on my leg. I stop. What is this ? Suddenly there's a purr and a "meow"

"Lyra !!" I smile picking her up.

"Where have you been ?"

"Aunt Mads, a little help here ?" I say when I feel like I'm at the top of the stairs.

"I'm coming sweetheart." She says already walking up the stairs.

"I see you found Lyra" I just nod my head while focussing on the steps walking down.

When I'm down, we eat lunch and talk for a bit. After a couple of minutes the doorbell rings.

"I'll be right back." Aunt Mads gets up and goes to the door. I drink my orange juice and munch further on the waffles aunt Mads made.

"Dior, they're here !" I hear aunt Mads squeeling. I turn around to her voice and give the people a small smile.

They afternoon was full of make up hair do's and just talking. I found out that uncle Dom was the one who organized the whole elegant party, which is why he's not home right now. He's making sure that everything is in place.

When they're done I step into my dress and I hear gasps when the door of the bedroom opens.

"Oh you look absolutely breath taking. Sweetheart if I was straight I'd take you home with me. You not able to see my face is a plus, because compared to you I'm ugly." They all laugh except me.

"You're not ugly, I'm sure your partner in life is waiting for you." I say with a smile. And I hear awws from them.

"Now come here my snow white." I wear the heels and just like that me and aunt Mads were of to her kings castle.

I wonder how the night will be, a blind girl in a big place with not really someone to guide her places. I guess I'll just enjoy the music and sit at a table.

*Not Edited*