Chapter 8

Dior's P.O.V

I never thought I would ever wake up to a beeping sound that sounded like a machine from the hospital. Either that is what woke me up or it's the water I feel dripping down my hand. I don't hear sobs, but my hand does feel heavy to tilt.

I tried getting up, but my body just wouldn't let me. It felt like I was strapped down on the bed. Suddenly I could hear voices. I tried listening more carefully.

"Yes, Miss Potter. We're trying everything to get your daughter saviour back to life. He's severely hurt," someone says —probably the doctor.

"Yes, I know, but I really want to thank him for saving my daughter. He put himself in harm's way for my Dior. I don't know how to thank him, but first I want him alive." Mom says to the other person.

Who saved me? Am I that important to them? Oh Mom, please forgive me for running away and thinking of killing myself.

I felt something wet going down my face. I think I'm crying? Hmm, I haven't done that in a long time.

"Dior?" I heard Evelyn say my name. I felt her wiping my hand.

"Evy? Were you drooling on me?" I ask with disgust plastered onto my face. I didn't get an answer. "Oh my God! You were drooling on me?! And here I thought that you were being sentimental, giving me affection by crying for me. I so feel the love, Evy. Thank you for showing me love by drooling on me."

Mom and Evy started laughing. Mom laughing and crying at the same time.

"Oh my baby," she came hugging me from my side.

"Don't you ever scare us ever again. I told you to never walk alone. You are so stubborn." She kept on sobbing. I put a hand on her back trying to comfort her.

"Mom?" I asked her. She hummed in return.

"Who saved me?" I was curious.

"A guy who saw you walking in the middle of the street."

"A really hot guy." Evy said with a hint of adoration in her voice.

"Yes, he's very good looking, but with all those tattoos on his arms and neck, I don't find him 'hot'." I rolled my eyes at her comment.

Well, I don't know what tattoos look like so I guess I can't judge my saviour.

"I would like to meet him," I blurt out.

"You may meet him as soon as we are done checking on you." A random voice said. "Hello, Dior. I'm doctor, Rohit. How are you feeling today?" She asked in a very friendly way.

"Well... I feel fine. No pain." I answered truthfully.

"That's probably because of the painkillers we gave you. If the nurse says you can go then you may go visit your prince charming." I could hear her smiling. I just nodded eagerly.

I heard her steps going further away. The nurse was checking everything and asking questions of all sorts. I just did what I was told to do.

"Well she can go visit her saviour now. We're still gonna keep her tonight to observe her. It's actually quite a miracle. She woke up and not an hour later so did her saviour."

"Hear that, Dior? It's a sign." Evy teased.

We all laughed at that. I tried not to roll my eyes at her comment.

The nurse and Mom helped me into a wheelchair, because I wasn't stable enough to walk. They wheeled me out and to the room of my saviour. I started hearing voices.

"You're lucky it wasn't brain damage. What the hell were you thinking?! You can't just jump in front of a moving truck!" I heard a male voice booming through the whole room.

Mom then cleared her throat signaling that we were making an entrance. I could feel all eyes on me.

"Dior?" I heard Pierre.

Wait Pierre?

Pierre?

"Pierre?" I gasped.

"Wait that's Pierre? Dior, this sexy God of a man is your walk in the park partner? Damn girl, you're blind and you find a hot guy. I can actually see and I don't have someone I can call hot. Maybe I should be mute." Evelyn said.

"Evelyn! Don't say that! I'm sorry for my daughter. Both of them." Mom apologized.

Wait! Both?! I didn't do anything!

"It's fine Mrs. Potter. I would actually do it again in a heartbeat if I could." Suddenly there was a slap.

"The hell you would! I'm sorry for my little brother. I think the medications are messing with his head." They chuckled at that.

"We'll leave you two alone." Mom said. "Come along, Evy." I heard their footsteps going further away. I reached out and a hand caught my wrist, moved it with their hands towards lips?

Why was Pierre kissing my knuckles? Does he like me? I could feel my face heating up.

"You're cute when you blush, angel." Pierre chuckled.

I think I blushed harder with that comment. Now he full on laughed.

"Why did you save me?" I asked curiously.

"Because I don't wanna lose you." He said like it's a normal thing.

"Did you break anything?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Well, I broke my arm and one of my legs but I'll be better, I promise." He said stroking my cheek.

I heard voices coming and Pierre's hand left my cheek and went for my hand, stroking his thumb up and down.

"Well, I said, that frozen white chocolate was and is better." Evy said raising her voice.

"No dark chocolate is better and always will be!" I then heard other footsteps.

"Shhh... This is still a hospital, if you're going to yell, go outside." And the footsteps walked away.

Evy and someone else snickered. They imitated the nurse. I shook my head and started to yawn.

"Uhoh, someone's tired." I smiled at that comment.

"Go rest, Dior. I'll try to visit you later." Pierre said stroking my cheek again.

"The hell you will. Your leg and arm are in a cast and your head is bandaged. You are not getting out of that bed unless it's to pee or shower." A man said.

Pierre sighed. He kissed my forehead and someone rolled me away.

"Say goodnight to prince charming, Dior." I blushed and said goodnight to everyone.

When I was back in my room they helped me in and I fell asleep in an instant. Off to dream land where unicorns exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so happy. This book reached 2k reads already. Thank you guys. And thank you to my editor.

Love C

P.s Merry late Christmas 🎄🎁
& a Happy New Year 🎉🎉

YA FILTHY ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!
-sincerely, your best friend and editor, author.