Chapter 12

Pierre's pov:

This whole month all I could think about was "What's my angel doing at this moment ?" I was in the hospital for a while so I couldn't get updates on her for awhile. Antonio's orders, but he says it's doctors orders *insert eye rolling*

I can finally get out of the house tomorrow, soo that's good news. Being on house arrest by your brother is far more worse than being on house arrest by the police. All i wanna do is see my angel. Ohw the way she smiles up at me just makes me want to be a good person.
Antonio walks into my office while i catch up on what my angel has been up to.

"Brother, ready to get back on track with business ?" I just ignored the question. "Did you hear me ? Father wants updates." I just shrugged not caring at all. I finally put my head up and looked at him. "Antonio i need to make a very important phone call, now get out of my sight." It wasn't a question, more like an order.

Instead of leaving like i asked, he took a seat in one of my office chairs. This asshole has the audacity to ignore my orders ? Well he is my older brother so..... meh.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number of the love of my life. Hearing her voice made me so happy. I imagined her struggling to come visit me many times, but i know that wouldn't happen if she can't see, she's vulnerable. I kept it short even though I kept wanting to hear her voice so much. I hung up and look at Antonio.

"What ?" I ask him seeing he's looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Oh nothing, just now seeing how whipped my brother really is." As if his smirk could get any bigger, it did actually. I stood up and started walking out. I hear him following me.

"Why are you following me, Antonio ?" "Just wanna see what you're up to." I roll my eyes and keep walking. I reach the front door and walk out. There's a black SUV waiting for me and about 8 men on my front lawn. The one closest to the car door nods and opens the back door for me. I get in and Antonio follows behind me. I look him straight in the eye and push him out. He stumbles a bit and puts an eyebrow up. I give him the 'what the fuck are you doing' look and he gives me the 'trying to bother you' look and smirks. I roll my eyes and sit still where I am, meaning leaving no room for him to sit.

He eventually gets the idea that I don't want him around and goes back inside. The car starts and I get my phone out of my jacket. I unlock it to see the most beautiful and pure person that walks this earth. If only she could see how beautiful she really is. I go to gallery to see more of her pictured that were send to me while i was on house arrest.

I didn't even know I was staring at her picture until my driver told me that we've arrived. I get out and walk towards the entrance.

Dad wanted updates, so I'll give him updates. This club is one of my dads stripper clubs mom doesn't know about. Him hiding things from his wife is so typical. He loves her, but he only shows her that. He's not really the affectionate type.

Opening the basement door I see a round table with all buff and fat ugly men sitting playing poker. On each side of them there's a stripper on their arm. Antonio told me one of them stole worth 8 million of our stuff. So here I am going to collect it.

"Pierre, my boy. Here to join us ?" A fat man with a scar on his lip stands up and walks towards me.

"How have you been, Pierre ?" He stook his hand out for me to shake. If he thinks I'm touching that dirty hand, he has a punch coming to his face. And that's exactly what I do. I punch him in the nose.

"Fuck ! What the hell is wrong with you, you son of a bitch ?!!" I punch him again.

"Don't curse my mother, asshole." I roll my eyes and one of my men hand me a handkerchief. I wipe off his blood and throw it at him.

"You're whores may leave the room, but you men have to stay. Make one wrong move and it's byebye world." I smile evily. All strippers leave the room. The guy I punched gets of the ground and takes a seat. One of my men hand me a chair to sit on. I take a seat and everyone just stares at me.

I chuckle "Is anyone gonna open their snout to tell me what the fuck I'm doing here ?" I look at them all around the table. They're all just sitting and staring at me.

I get up of the chair and throw it towards the table of ugly fat men. I don't bother with their names, they're gonna die anyway. Once I got what I came for ofcourse.

The chair got some fat guy that was seated in the middle. His head was bleeding.

"Well !??" I yelled. My patience was getting thin. "If I don't get an answer in 5 seconds, someone in this room is going to die."

"1" No one. "2" They're watching each other. "3" They're really testing me. "4" Still no one that speaks up. Before I said 5 I took the gun and shot the closest guy to me.

"Now is anybody going to answer me ?" I smirk in their direction. I walk towards the round table where they were sitting not long ago and take a seat on one of the chairs. I kick the dead guy's feet to the side and sit comfortably.

"I didn't steal anything, Pier-" I cut him off before he finished saying my name.

"It's SIR, to you. All of you." I looked at each of them to see them nod.

"So who stole the stuff without asking ? Huh ? Was it you ?" I ask the guy standing to my right who was sweating like crazy to see me aiming the gun towards him. He shook his head no just trembling away.

"How about you ?" I asked the guy I punched when I came in. He shook his head to. Then I shrugged.

"I guess it's none of you then. My bad. Maybe I'm wrong or my informative is." I stood up from the chair and started walking out. I gave my head guy the nod to just go crazy. *insert evil laugh*

I walked out the door and started to hear all shots firing. How's that for an update, dad ?

I made my way back into the SUV, a guard opened the door and I took a seat. My phone immediately started ringing. It was the guy that kept an eye on Dior for me. I picked up as soon as I could.

"Did something happen to her ?" The news I heard next broke me little. Why did she have to leave. I sighed and told him okay. I hung up and made my way home.

Guess I'll just have to pack my bags and follow the angel that has my heart

Thank you for waiting on this chapter. Hope this was a good enough chapter for the long wait.
Keep commenting so I know what you think.

P.s. this page is not edited, there may be grammar problems.