Ladynoir: snow ball fight(6)

There was only one thing better than a snowball fight.

Snowball fights that involved superpowers.

Because those snowball fights included snowballs flying from the rooftops as a certain super-duo ran across the glowing Parisian skyline while they abused their powers the best they could.

With great power comes great responsibility, but occasionally, responsibility needed to take a back seat for a while so they could keep their sanity.

“You’re no better at catching me than a pampered cat can catch a mouse! What makes you think you’re gonna catch me now?!”

“I only chase because you run! You’d think that Ladybug would be able to face me and fight like a woman, but noooo! She’s gotta run like some scared damsel-in-distress!”

“You take that back!”

“Make me!”

Oh, how fun it was to pretend to be eight and not eighteen with the world on your shoulders.

Their borderline ruthless banter continued for another half hour before it ended in a spectacularly ungraceful fashion. Because under the suit, Ladybug was simply a girl who managed to still be a bit of a klutz. So of course when she stepped on ice while trying to outmaneuver Chat, the suit couldn’t help her out and she went flying.

Not because she slipped. Yes, she certainly did slip, but she went flying because Chat was able to tackle her.

Which lead them to their current position: Ladybug plastered into the snow while Chat laid catawampus on top of her.

“Good one,” she admitted.

“Thanks.”

They stayed there for a long moment, catching their breath.

“Hey, bug.”

“Yeah, Chat?”

“You know I don’t think of you as a weak and wimpy damsel-in-distress, right?”

“Of course.”

“Okay, good.”

Another moment passed as Ladybug took a breath.

“Chat?”

“Yeah?”

“And you know I don’t think of you as a pathetic pampered house cat, right?”

“Totally.”

“Good.”

Silence fell over them once again for a long moment, broken after Ladybug patted Chat’s back and he took the signal to get off of her.

“We’re gonna do this again, though, right?” he asked as she sat up and dusted the snow out of her hair.

She giggled. “Duh.”