Competition (closed)

As I said in my recent wall post, here area few prompts that I think have potential for One-Shots (not BOOKS !!) but I won't write all of them.

So now it's your turn and here's what you can do: you can vote for your TWO favorite prompts and the top three will be written and turned into One Shots.

Just comment on the prompts title like "vote 1" or "vote 2" or anything that shows me which one you vote for as first and second choice.

I don't write explicit content anymore, but I still like to write some teasing (lemon ? Like, where it's mentioned nut not explicitly written XD)

The MOST ASKED prompt will get TWO parts, so choose wisely hehe

Anyways, here are the prompts:

°°°

Star's touch | Vmin

In which Park Jimin is known as the unreachable Rockstar, friendly on the outside but cold on the inside. Unknowing to the public he has a burning crush on the gorgeous model Kim Taehyung and would do anything to get in touch with the beautiful man out if his reach.

°•°•°

Met by accident | Taekook

In which Kim Taehyung is on the same flight as rising singer Jeon Jungkook and accidentally ends up falling onto the singer's lap after a turbulence.

Unknown to him, Jungkook has been the one to send him love letters in his high school and is now very fond of the thought of finally making Taehyung his.
And especially happy to have met his old crush by accident.

°•°•°

Hybrids | V X BTS

In which BTS is a group of hybrids, protecting their precious Baby Taehyung with everything they've got.

°•°•°

Moonlight | Vhope

In which the Omega Kim Taehyung finds his home in the arms of the Moon pack leader Jung Hoseok.

°•°•°

Sugary | Taekook

In which Sugar Baby Kim Taehyung is desired beyond belief and wealthy beings practically beg to spend their money on him. Unknown to them, Taehyung has a boyfriend and together with Jeon Jungkook, he robs their entire fortune.

°•°•°

Goosebumps | Gguktaekook

Alphas Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jeongguk are very surprised to find their mate in a frail omega boy with the gorgeous Name Kim Taehyung. Completely frightened, they find out about him being the previous captive of a vampire clan because of his beauty, clutching scared onto his ripped shirt when they investigated the camp further.

°•°•°

Our secret | Gguktaekook

In which the Twin Kings Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon Jungkook happen to get the same Mate- Kim Taehyung, beautiful male Omega and Jungkook's fiance. So when Jeongguk meets the gorgeous boy, hidden in Jungkook's chambers, he goes berserk.

°•°•°

Decalcomania | Vminkook

In which poor Kim Taehyung gets stolen from his lover Jeon Jungkook and forced in a God's bed. Which is no other than Park Jimin, Hades the god of the underworld. And Jungkook's secret brother as Jungkook is secretly Zeus, the God of lightnings.

Jungkook on the other side made Taehyung believe he's a human and goes mad after Taehyung seems to have betrayed him and slept with another man. While in reality, poor Taehyungie was drugged and taken against his will before getting kidnapped by Jimin.

°•°•°

Eternal love | JinTaeGi

In which vampire lords Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin love to spoil their newest creation and precious boyfriend Kim Taehyung

°•°•°

King's jewel | Taekook

In which Jeon Jungkook is a known thief and aims for the kingdom's treasured jewel, said to be so pricey no one can afford it and he of course wants to steal it. What he doesn't know, is that the king's jewel is actually a beautiful boy going by the name of Kim Taehyung.

°°°

~

These are the prompts I have !! They are my faves and I rllt hope you'll like some if them♡♡

Choose wisely ♡♡

Elaboratae