Rosy mask | Taekook

♧♧♧♧♧

Imprisoned in a metal cage surrounded by flowers, captured little elf prince Kim Taehyung just waits to be put in good use by the vampires who caged him. That is, until his sparkling green eyes met the dark menacing orbs of the demon prince Jeon Jungkook who visits his owner and decides to set Taehyung free.

♧♧♧♧♧

Rumors.

Faint whispers.

Laughter sounding in the background.

These were the melodies little elf prince Kim Taehyung has been hearing for a long time now, delicate head usually bowed and his pink locks falling into his ethereal face. Since he was captured by the cold, greedy vampires, Taehyung has been scared for his life.

He was a prince, an elf, taken from his home and dragged into a world filled with the seven deadly sins, violence and blood. Nothing reminded him of his home where delicate blossoms covered their palace, diamonds in crowns and featherly wings behind backs. Now, everything that was left from his home was his cage.

A metal cage, filled with flowers, petals and blossoms, set in the middle of the throne hall belonging to the king of vampires, Taehyung being the heart piece of his toy collection, his trophy and always by his side to show him off.

Made to be sit by the king's side, admired but not to be touched. Taehyung was a delicate beauty, formed like a flower himself and his huge green eyes formerly brimming with innocence were now dull and filled with fear, especially as soon as the vampire king came closer to him.

The little elf prince just waited to be put into good use by his captors, anxiously awaiting this day but until now, he was left unharmed.

Only stared at, filthy comments made about his body and red eyes clawing at his neck as if they lusted for his blood. But his owner, the vampire king, didn't like anyone to touch his priceless possession and he therefore held Taehyung in his cage, where no one could get to his pretty elf besides himself of course.

♧♧♧♧♧

"And this, might I say, is my most prized possession. He's stunning, isn't he? Not only beautiful but highly dangerous... we keep him in his natural habitat but hold him weak so he isn't able to free himself. Which would be such a shame", the voice of his owner sounded through the room and Taehyung lifted his head confused and in alarm.

He was used to be ignored or looked down to or admired from afar, not that his owner would be talking to a stranger about him.

That was unusual. His sparkling green eyes met the dark menacing eyes of the demon prince Jeon Jungkook who tilted his head to the side. A smirk forming on his face when he intensely eyed the little creature hidden behind cold iron bars.

"Jeon... don't stare at my trophy this long... he's still mine", the vampire king by his side chuckled unamused, cocky smile on his face when he glanced at the petite captive. Taehyung's heart pounded in his chest, his cuffs clicking when he faintly moved, hands supporting his weight when he lifted himself up.

The man, a demon for sure, didn't take his eyes off of the delicate looking elf, completely ignoring the vampire nectar to him. He has heard about the deadly beauty of the elves, gorgeous in sight but not to be underestimated.

And capturing such a creature... revenge would not fail to come upon the one daring to lift his hand against an elf. And something told Jungkook that this little beauty has been yearning for revenge for a long time now.

Since he absolutely despised the vampire king, he was eager to see him falling apart. Especially if this could be brought by his own captive.

"I must say, you have exquisite taste in men... he's a beauty...", Jungkook's voice trailed off at the end before his lips formed into a malicious, evil smile. "Be glad to have him obedient as long as you can..."

And Taehyung looked up to the demon, understanding what he meant and excitement bubbled up in his stomach. A dark smile forming on his pretty face.

♧♧♧♧♧

Taehyung has always considered himself as gentle but he certainly didn't like to be treated as a trophy and treated like a toy, especially not by some filthy vampires.

He was surprised to find his cage few days after the visiting demon left, open and was even more surprised when he didn't receive electric shocks from moving out of the cage.

"Hey, Gorgeous... I knew you're even more stunning when you aren't caged", he then heard a purred growl near his head and when he turned to look who the speaker was, he came close to this demon who has recently visited his owner.

"Who are you, demon?", Taehyung asked, in awe when the man didn't flinch away from how deep his voice has become,  hand lifted up, in order to cup Taehyung's soft cheek, staring into his poison green eyes that were made to terrify anyone.

"I'm a demon prince, Lovely... Jeon Jungkook is my name and I'll be eager to hear it falling from those heavenly lips of yours", the demon smoothly introduced himself with a dark grin, earning a sweet giggle from the elf. "I am the prince of elves", the pink haired beauty said with a dark purr,  deadly eyes staring into Jungkook's black ones.

"Kim Taehyung", Jungkook whispered in awe, exposed sharp teeth parting to allow a split pink tongue licking over his bottom lip.

"It is a pleasure to meet you... I have the feeling that we're gonna have very much fun together."

♧♧♧♧♧

Needless to say, the entire vampire clan ended up being slaughtered by none other than the previously captured elf prince who smiled widely whenever he took a life.

By his side a wide grinning demon who enjoyed looking at the gorgeous beauty covered in blood. Taehyung became attached to the one who gave him his freedom back.

Willingly coming with him after finding out his whole kind was dead and his blood thirst was satisfied. And Jungkook soon enough made Taehyung his Queen.

~

Rewriting it, let's pray it won't get deleted.

Ela_koo