Hot vacation {2} | Taekook

Jungkook was resting on his beige chaise lounge in the sun at the private beach area of their hotel, another empty one next to him, with a few towels laying on top of it, its owner playing and swimming in the water.

The CEO'S eyes were fixed on his beautiful vixen in the water, stretching his long golden body when a wave crashed into him, laughing happily, the most beautiful melody to Jungkook's ears.

Of course others would be looking at Jungkook's beautiful lover and he felt prideful that this perfect being belonged to him. His eyes darkened as soon as Taehyung stumbled out of the water, giggling to himself when he was pushed of his feet by the water and falling clumsily to the ground before getting up again.

Taehyung's wet skin was glistening in the bright sunlight, golden shades down to a deep bronze sparkling through the light and it left Jungkook mesmerized from Taehyung's incredibly beauty, the way his hips moved so effortlessly elegant and how he was licking his lips. Kim Taehyung was an intoxicating vixen with the ability to make heads turn everywhere he went.

Jungkook still couldn't believe that he was actually the one to capture this incubus, having him attached to him and under him in bed. His beautiful husband.

Just like right now, Taehyung smiled innocently up to Jungkook before stretching his golden slim arms over his head, wet brown locks attached to his glowy forehead. His back arched in a beautiful curve, making his round ass stick out even more, thanks to the breathtaking swimming suit he wore, tight material hugging his gorgeous curves. Chest heaving as he inhaled, collarbones coming into full view,  the beautiful dip teasing to devour this gorgeous vixen, throw him onto a bed and ravish him for hours.

The same exact things Jungkook was going to do to his husband for being such a freaking tease, luring others to look at what belonged to him. So many eyes were fixed on Taehyung as he seductively walked up to his lover, hips swaying in a perfect lure to taste him, golden skin begging to be marked.

The model smirked when he felt all the greedy eyes on his delicate shaped form, but he only had eyes for his lover sitting on this chair, heavenly abs exposed and only wearing black swim shorts.

"Has anyone told you that you're a fucking sin, Daddy?", Taehyung purred when he walked towards his own chair, taking his fluffy towel and starting to dry himself off, teasingly rubbing the towel over his ass, looking fake surprised when he heard multiple growls because the towel first squished his plump ass cheeks and then pushed them upwards, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"I am a sin? What are you then?", Jungkook asked amused and watched how his kitten crawled onto his own comfortable spot, resting in between his parted thighs, ass high up in the air while he was on his hands and knees, biting his pink bottom lip.

"A sinner, Daddy", Taehyung purred seductively before leaning down to kiss Jungkook. The CEO used this distraction to smack Taehyung's ass harshly, the smack echoing a bit and sending a gasp through Taehyung's throat.

Knowing that all eyes were currently on them, Jungkook decided to give them a show, pulling Taehyung in between his thick thighs, pressing them together in order to cage his beauty, Taehyung falling on top of him with a huff.

Jungkook took a hand full of one ass cheek, kneading the plump flesh harshly with his palm before delivering a few smacks and slaps, shaking the plump globes now with both hands before parting them and rubbing them back together.

"J-Jeon", the model whimpered, grinding his hips against the CEO's. The beautiful kitten stayed all squirmy when Jungkook was done ravishing him, head laying on his chest and he giggled with red cheeks after seeing some other guests of their hotel looking away or fixing their pants or dresses.

"This is nice... having you in my arms and knowing no one will take you away from me... they can look but they can't touch you", Jungkook kissed the crown of Taehyung's wet hair and the model giggled.

"As if I let this happen. I love being yours, Kookie", the pretty brunet exclaimed truthfully, it made Jungkook smile widely, peppering his husband's face with kisses.

~

Ela_koo