Up Late

——Shena's POV

I'm very tired right now, I'm not in the mood at all. Kris was gone somewhere, the demon I did have running errands was sent back down to hell for bad behavior. So I was by myself. I was up at 12 this morning unable to sleep, I couldn't fall asleep until 3 this morning and I get to be up at 6:35 for rearranges at Hell Bound. The people hired here either had to find a new job or relocate to Brooklyn.

I could keep this one here in New York, but I don't have anyone I can trust to withhold it, plus it's too much to handle. I have to babysit both the damned clubs and not attract police business. I pretty much own them, but for the sane of humanity, I'd rather not. I was getting irritated, trying to calculate the bar tenders, dancers, waiters, and the staff in general. These motherfuckers didn't know what they wanted to do.

It was a simple question! Be poor or bring your ass to New York. I laughed before stating; "I'm going to need you all to make a choice, and make it wisely. It's 7:25 on the dot and I'm tired! We've been here for almost two hours! Be poor, or make a living in Brooklyn! What's it going to be." My eyes were now completely red. When I was upset, my pupils went a blood red color and the rest was pitch black. My teeth would grow it's natural fangs and my all black wings would ruffle.

It wasn't very pretty. They all looked terrified and began to stutter. They knew who I was, they just rarely ever saw this side. I was sleepy and curious as to why I stayed up all night. I tried meditating and astral projection, I couldn't figure out who was thinking about me. It wasn't Neece, she was dreaming about dick, Kris was dreaming about fucking bunnies chasing her, and then it slipped my fucking mind. That bitch!

——Chance's place

I was at her front door about to knock when it opened. "Yo what you doing here?" She asked trying to sound tough. She got very tense around me, I began to notice that. "You, are the reason I was up all night. What were you dreaming about?"  I asked her pushing her back inside. She began to stumble back and fell against the couch. "W-why are you asking? I didn't dream about shit!" She was now offended and getting agitated.

I pushed my dreads back and backed up. "You didn't dream about me? What did you do before going to sleep?" I asked curiously. She hesitated to answer. "Why is this bothering you so bad?" She was being hostile again. "I was up at 12 and couldn't fall asleep until 3. Normally I'd be knocked out, but someone kept me up." I said getting irritated.

"I was just thinking about Hell Bound, and when we'd move it." She was lying, I could read through that shit. Fucking humans. "You're lying! I can feel it!" I say as my nails grew quickly. I was shifting. "What the fuck!" She freaked out. This is bad, I had to cool off.  I went through her refrigerator and grabbed a water chugging it.

I hated to be woken up out my sleep, especially when it's by a bitch I don't like. She has a really bad attitude problem, and her tension made me worry about her. Why was she so serious and angry all the time?  "Just tell me, Chance. What were you dreaming or thinking about me for?" Her face was flushed and I instantly caught on. So I decided to aggravate.

"Ohh, I see. Something personal, a little play time?" I said grinning. She was turning red now. "Yo, mind ya business." She was good at acting tough, it was cute though. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with it, I'd actually like to watch." I said coming closer. She got up and stood behind the couch. "I don't have nothing against stud on stud, but that shit ain't for me. So cut the bullshit." She said seriously.

I was getting irritated, bitches like her. ' that stud shit not for me.' "Why? Because I look like you? Take your clothes off Chance. Come on." I sat on her coffee table in front of the couch. "Shena, come on man. Why you harassing me?" She scoffed. I laughed, she was funny. "Harass? I would never. Just take your shirt off, let your hair down too." I demanded. She began to do as I say. I mean what can I say, I am Diablo.

"Only to prove my point." She said pulling the shirt over her head. She had tattoos up her arm and a spider tattoo on the side of her stomach. She then removed her hair tie. "There, remove yours." She requested. I removed my shirt and I had on my black sports bra with my pants slightly loose on my waist showing my tattoo near my v line. She just stood looking. Exactly, what was her point?

"See? Titties, just like me. Not the same size or color, but they're titties. We are both women Chance. Stop saying that shit." I said throwing my shirt back on. "I get that, but your preference is similar to mines. We both look like boys." She said sitting in front of me. I laughed again. "So, you don't have gay friends? Like men, that are gay. You don't like gay men, and they are in your community?" I explained. She got silent.

There was nothing to say. "Why you say my community instead of ours?" She asked. She caught on quick, she was smart. "You humans, some of you are smart. A lot of you play dumb." I said to myself than out loud. "Man don't tell me you're one of them school weirdos that want the whole human population to be destroyed and-." I cut her off.

"No, no. I'm the devil, Diablo, the princess of darkness." I stated awkwardly. She sat there and looked at me as if I was crazy, so I stood up from a distance, stripped my clothes except my boxers and sports bra and released my natural form. My skin went a deep dark bloody red, my eyes went red, my fangs appeared. My nails grew quicker and my miniature horns appeared through my dreads. My horns never fully grew because of my fathers lame ass genetics. She looked terrified.

She asked for it, so here it is. She began to hyperventilate and she eventually passed out. Uh ohh, this was different. I never had this reaction. I carried her into her room and put her in the bed. I decided to go to sleep in her spare room until I was fully replenished.

I hope she dont remember what she saw.