Business, women, and 2k

Shena's POV
Last night was amazing and kind of surprising at the same time. Chance showed her ass a little and I thought I'd never see that side. When I woke up, she was gone. I don't know if she's embarrassed, scared of what might happen, or just didn't want to cuddle. Anyways, I had Hell Bound on hold right now. I had to hire some people to tear it down before I relocated. I had about 25 workers right now but I wanted at least 30 or 35 just in case. I might pull a few demons up and put them to work.

I had ordered door dash whilst they got busy. They wasted no time, they got their equipment and gadgets together and were digging up the perimeter. "Hey got damn it! Don't waste my time, you want to dance, take your ass home. That's 35 an hour you can say goodbye to!" I told one of the men. He was shaking in fear when I approached him. "I'm sorry Ms. Diablo. It won't happen again." He said.

Just in time, I was hungry. "It's about damn time. I'm hungry." The door dashed pulled up outside of Hell Bound. "Haha, I'm sorry about that. The lines are terribly long over there." He said standing in my face. I had my bag in my hand and drink in the other, still confused why he still standing here. "Why are you still here?" I asked. "Umm, a tip maybe?" He said awkwardly. Didn't he just get a 10$ tip through the damn app. "I just gave your ginger ass 10 on the app. Get the fuck out my face!" He jumped back and got in his car speeding off.

How fucking adorable. I decided to go home since they were doing what they were supposed to, but I was tempted to stop by Chance's and decided not to. I was going to aggravate Kris instead.

—-Kris's house

I knocked on her door making a beat and she finally opened it. She rubbed her eyes yawning. "What nigga?" She asked irritated still letting me in. "You want half of this burrito nigga?" I pulled it out the bag splitting it. The burrito was 12 inches long and stuffed with eggs, sausage, bacon, red, yellow, green and orange bell peppers, pepper Jack and mozzarella cheese, and sautéed mushrooms. It was amazing, the different flavors spilling in your mouth. "Damn, yeah. That shit look good as fuck." She said breathing right in my face.

"You gone brush that dungeon you call a mouth first?" She hit my arm. "Fuck you." She laughed it off eating the burrito. She got quiet and closed her eyes. "Aww man, it's soo good." She was having a blast. I continued mines, turned the TV on and hooked up her PlayStation 5. I got on 2k and played my league until I got tired of it. "Man, I tried calling you last night. Why you didn't pick up?" My cervix did cartwheels as I thought about what Chance had done to me.

"Ahh, I was having me a little fun." I said smiling. She hit my shoulder. "With?! Don't lie nigga."  I never lied. "With Chance, your 'sneaky link'." I put in quotations with my fingers. "Child, she is not my damn sneaky link. She was a quick fuck, she seemed stressed." She said sympathetically. "Mhmm, that's what Ms. Yvette said, with her straight ass." I mumbled.

She punched my arm again. "Bitch, please spill." She said sipping her Lipton from the fridge. I laughed. "Yvette and I were at Hell Bound and we were- well she was drinking and reminiscing about Hell Bound and how I came a long way. She got too drunk and couldn't hold herself up, so I took her to my place. The next morning, I made her breakfast for her hangover and she ate me out." I briefly explained. Her mouth hung at me.

"You fucking skeeze." She laughed hitting my arm again. She was heavy handed too but I've had worse. I laughed again. "Well, fuck me too then. I'm stressed." She sipped her tea again. "Kris shut your ass up." I laughed my ass off continuing 2k. She laughed grabbing the stick. "Black top baby, let's get it." She said patting my thigh.

——10 rematches later with multiple teams.
"Aww man thats bullshit." She said slamming the controller on the coffee table. I laughed. "I told you stop using Curry he's not that good. 2k made him a sucker in this game." I said laughing. She picked the controller up again. "Aight aight, Kd, harden, Julius Erving, Allen iverson, and dame dolla." She matched up her players and waited while I did mines. I went with  Kareem, Larry, Kyrie, AD, and Lebron . The deal was to pick two legends and the rest are modern day players.

We played full court to 21 and I was starting with Lebron. I jab stepped, did an euro spin and tomahawked to the basket. My ball again, I passed to Larry on the left wing and he greened it. The score was now 5 to 0. I passed to Kyrie and did a lot of dribbling causing me to lose the ball. She put KD on the top key and went right drilling it at the elbow. Her ball again, she passed to Julius Erving whose wide open for a baseline jumper. She gets the ball again and passes to Dame in the corner making a three. It was now 5 to 5. "I'm finna break you now." She said triple threating Allen iverson making him dribble his way to the basket for a reverse layup.

She had the ball again and passed it to Harden on the right wing where he then made a step back three. He green that shit, which was obviously cheating. He took like 4 steps. Her ball again, she passed to Julius Erving who went for a dunk but got blocked by Kareem. I kicked it out to AD and he greened a three making it 8 to her 9. I passed to Bron and greened another three. I then used Kyrie to dribble pass Iverson and went for a euro step. He made it and it was my ball of course. I went with Kareem on the baseline and greened a hook shot. "That's bullshit, you shouldn't even be able to hit that shit." She chuckled.

I laughed as I received ball again and passed to Larry bird hitting a two. She was furious now. The score was 15 to 9. She passed Dame for a three getting ball back and passing to harden tying the score. I laughed at how focused she was as she went for another three with KD. He greened it making it 18 to my 15.  She got cocky and used Julius at the three point line missing. "You know damn well he can't shoot. He got a 60 something shooting range." She blew in frustration as I greened another three with bron then again with Larry. She put the controller down. "GGs nigga. I'm done."  She said grabbing a bag of chips.

I turned on Netflix watching F is for Family. I like spending time with my best friend.