NINE ;

"Stay in bed you little shit!"

Jules rolled her eyes at Will as she walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of water, "Calm your fucking tits down, I'm just going to get a- achoo damn.. I'm just going to get some water,"

The girl lets out a sniff as she held the blanket wrapped around her tightly, drinking the water slowly whilst ignoring the unamused look Will was giving her.

"You should've asked me! I'm literally right here- I can't believe that you got a cold," Will walked towards her with a tissue box, which caused Jules to set down her finished cup and raise an eyebrow at him.

"I have legs and shit for a reason, besides its just a- achoo cold," she lets out another sniff, gesturing to Will to give her another tissue, in which he did.

"Yeah? Well I'm risking my fucking health to take care of you and you getting out of bed is not helping!" Will exclaimed as he scooped Jules up in his arms, she didn't really fight it since she felt pretty drained even just by walking a few steps.

"And thats why I love you," she teased him and booped his nose before wiping her nose with the tissue, holding back the urge to cough right at Will's face.

Will lets out a chuckle and carried her bridal style to her bed before setting her down, "Stay here while I go make you some soup,"

"But I'll get bored!" whined Jules as Will lets out a sigh, "Then- I don't know- Watch a bloody Quackity stream or something, I heard he's live,"

Jules' eyes lit up at the mention of the streamer. So while Will went to prepare some soup for her, she grabbed her phone to check, and surely enough, Quackity was live.

Deciding that she was bored, she decided to ring the streamer through Discord on her phone,

Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

Ding!

"Jules! What's up? You're on stream by the way," exclaimed Quackity as Jules opened his stream with her phone, making sure to not accidentally end the call.

"Yeah, hello Quackity's chat! I just came by to hang, you looked lonely, lonely boy," Jules teased before letting out another sneeze.

Quackity lets out a laugh, "Okay, fuck you. I'm not a lonely boy. Also, you sound like shit, are you alright?"

"Yup, just caught a little cold. Don't worry though, William is taking care of me,"

"Aw, is wittle William gonna be your wittle butler for the day?" Quackity teased in a mocking voice, causing Jules to let out a chuckle which was soon replaced with a cough.

"Yeah, I've got my own personal- achoo butler now. Jealous yet?" Jules smirked as Quackity lets out a chuckle,

"Yep, so fucking jealous," Quackity replied before explaining to her what he was doing on his stream, apparently he was watching a "bad Mexican soap opera".

Whilst talking, Will came in with the soup, "Hey, I've got your- Who the fuck are you on the phone with?"

"Uh oh, it's the boyfriend!" giggled Quackity, causing Jules to roll her eyes, "Quackity, duh. You said he was streaming,"

Will lets out a laugh as he set the soup and water down on the bedside table before replying, "Well, yeah! And I expected you to watch, not fucking- call him and join. You're supposed to be resting,"

"Yeah, Jules. Rest is good," Quackity added, causing Jules to chuckle.

"I am resting! Look, I'm not even achoo moving a muscle, well- I mean.. Okay but like, I got bored William!" exclaimed Jules,