TWELVE ; ALL I WANT IS YOU

Insert song; Puppy Princess by Hot Freaks

"PHILLL! CAN YOU TELL WILL TO FUCK OFF AND NOT ATTEMPT TO PUSH ME IN THE WATER?" Tommy whined as he grabbed Jules' hand, dragging her with him.

Philza simply laughed it off and nodded in Jules' direction, "Why don't you ask Jules over there?"

"Philza Minecraft, you should know that the last person he'd listen to is me," Jules faked a shock expression which caused Phil to laugh again.

"Tommy stop acting like a literal.. child and let go of Jules! Then I'll stop trying to push you in," Will rolled his eyes as Tommy grinned at him before shaking his head, "WELL NOW I GUESS YOUR ADMITTING THAT I AM INDEED A BIG MAN! Also, go cling onto Niki then you wanker, I want to take a picture with Jules,"

Niki lets out a laugh "Tommy, you know you can't post that," Jules raised an eyebrow at him as he nodded his head quickly adding, "Yeah, I'll just keep it for memories,"

Jules flashed him a smile as she properly grabbed his hand, "Come on then!" She dragged him away from Will who was currently frowning at the two.

"Chill out, mate. It's not like he'll drown her while we have our backs turned," Phil patted Will's back as Fundy and Niki let out a laugh.

"Knowing Tommy, he might actually," Fundy added, to which Niki softly hit his shoulder.

"Fundy! Come on, Will. Let's go over there and take some pictures!" Niki smiled at him and grabbed his arm, proceeding to drag him away.

"Ooh! I'll take a picture of you guys!" Fundy suggested as he followed the two away from Phil.

Deciding to linger a bit, Phil noticed Jules had her eyes on Will and Niki, wearing a frowned expression as she watched them walk away.

Smiling to himself, Phil lets out a chuckle as he shakes his head, finding the situation to be interesting before walking over to join Tommy and Jules.

Niki | Nihaachu
:) @WilburSoot

Niki | Nihaachu:) @WilburSoot

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
:)

> Fundy | FundyLive
I TAKE ALL PHOTO CREDITS

> Niki | Nihaachu
Sorry! Forgot to credit you!

> Fundy | FundyLive
No problem :)

> Hunter | Hunterwasfoundnow
it's a good photo

> Amea | MmePALmO
VERY CUTE AND POG

> Jules :) | Juwullery
u two look cute !

> Niki | Nihaachu
thank you Jules <3