EIGHTEEN ;

"OH MY GOD AND WE'RE TRENDING!" shouted Will, panicking slightly.

After the two had eaten half the cake and drank the entire wine bottle together, they had decided to move to the couch to watch a movie together.

While Jules thought it was a date, Will simply scoffed and said something along the lines of not a date because he had more planned. Nevertheless, Jules enjoyed watching the movie and cuddling while chugging down water with Will as to help with the hangover they were gonna have the next day.

They had fallen asleep at 3am and had just woken up now at 10am, their phones blowing up with multiple notifications.

Apparently the picture someone took of them kissing had somehow gotten leaked then deleted again.

Jules frowned slightly as she scrolled through #Julber, a tag on Twitter that was used to talk about her and Will.

"This is dumb. Jeremiah just texted and said that he wasn't sure how it happened and that my identity should still be a secret since they failed to capture my face." she said aloud.

"What do you want to do? I promised to pop into Tommy's stream later so there's no way of us avoiding it."

Jules raised an eyebrow at him, "You're asking me what to do? Don't you usually decide for me when it comes to these things?"

At that, Will looked away and cleared his throat, "I figured that you should have a say in it after what happened last time."

Jules smiled softly at the man before replying, "Right. Well, I think we should just come clean and announce our relationship."

Will snapped his head towards Jules and before he could have a word in, she added, "Your relationship with Jules of course. Let's just use the fact that my identity is still hidden as an advantage to get rid of all those obsessive and toxic fans you have."

He thought for a moment and Jules noticed that his expression brightened up before it was quickly taken over with a frown on his face. "Wouldn't they just be after you then?"

She shrugged, "Yeah but it's not like I haven't dealt with these types of things. The public is worse anyways, plus I can't get cancelled if I've never done anything wrong on the Internet and plus, they don't even know who I am."

He looked away from her slowly, a frown still etching his face in concern for his new girlfriend. Jules held back the urge to hug him, "I'll be fine. Really. Plus, I might go hang out with Karl for a bit so we're gonna have to face this one way or another."

He narrowed his eyebrows at her as she lets out a laugh, "You know how much I adore Karl as a fan before I got to properly be his friend. I'd never miss an opportunity to hang out with Karl Jacobs."

Will lets out a scoff as Jules continued to laugh. "You're cute when you're jealous." Planting a kiss on his cheek before getting up but was immediately pulled back down.

"You really thought you could get away with that?" Will said as he pinned her down, burying his head in her neck. "Stop it, William! It tickles." Jules lets out a few laughs, unable to control herself.

He continued tickling her for a while before pulling away and smiling at her. Jules who took a while to calm down, looked at him and smiled back.

No words were needed to be said as Will moves his face towards hers and met his lips with hers, sharing a kiss full of warmth and love.

Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
Regarding the rumours that have spread about me and Jules,yes, we are in fact in a relationship and we both hope that no hate or toxicity will be send to either of us as I like Jules a lot, and for those who are cheering us on, thank you
Retweeted by Jules :) !