FIFTEEN ; IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER

Insert song; Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
(optional: play when you see the "+" symbol)

+

. . . Hey baby, won't you look my way?
I can be your new addiction

Letting herself be dragged by Will was indeed a bad decision as the man almost stumbled and fell were it not for Jules' quick reflexes of holding onto him.

Hey baby, what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction

"William! Steady!" Jules snapped as a now laughing Will almost fell over in attempting to make it to the centre of the dance floor.

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks

Jules lets out a sigh of relief as Will finally stood still. What she wasn't expecting was for him to finish what's left of his drink before discarding the cup and grabbing both her hands to hold it above her head, grinning at her. "Wha-" Attempting to ask, Will shut her up as he began bouncing and moving to the beat.

. . . It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt

Jules had no choice but to match her moves with Will, careful to not let the tall male fall. Although these actions were not unnoticed by the sharp man, causing him to pause and frown at her. Raising an eyebrow in question, Jules asked, "What?"

I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your shack
Mama's always gotta back track

Glancing around, Jules noticed that some people had steered clear of the dance floor, either looking disinterested in dancing to the song that played or filling up their cups once more. "You said you'd dance with me."

When everybody talks back

Snapping her gaze back to the man in front of her, Jules frowned slightly, "And risk you falling over and dragging me down? No thanks. Besides, we can always dance another day."

Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much could be an overdose
All this trash talk make me itchin'

"No. It won't be the same." Will pouted childishly at her, which made her feel butterflies in her stomach. "How wouldn't it be the same?"

Oh my, my shit
Everybody talks, everybody talks
Everybody talks, too much

Throwing a drunken grin at her, Will continued to move. "Because this is time we're dancing in front of people. For everyone to see." Jules felt herself froze up for a second, realising how bad this could look, another scandal she would be caught up in. What's worse was she would be dragging the one person who protected her with her.

It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt

"Eyes on me, Julianna." For the first time tonight did he call her name with the most serious tone he could muster in his drunken state, causing Jules to look at him, noticing how close they were.

I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack

"I'll admit, you've ruined my plan to make you jealous as payback."