Leo x Teen Mom reader

Requested by @storyteller12345677

Title: Babes

"Hey, guys!" I panted as I rushed into the lair, glancing at my watch. Carefully setting my baby, (b/n), down on the couch, I waved to the boys as I was running late. "Thanks again and I'll see you after school! Remember to not leave her alone with Mikey and feed her at eleven!" I blew a kiss to them as I sprinted out of the lair, hoping to get to class before I would be late.

"Okay, who's got them first this time?" Leo asked as he reached down to snatch up the baby, who looked around at the turtles, trying to find something on Leo that they could hold onto. Leo rubbed their back and kissed their little head, careful to not hurt them as he watched his brothers bicker.

"I do." Donnie immediately said first, taking a few steps forward to hold his arms our for the child that had finally found leverage on the top of Leo's shell, their small fingers slipping slowly from his plastron. Leo hiked the baby up higher and gently slipped his fingers around theirs, putting them back so they wouldn't cry.

"No, you got them yesterday since I was sick!" Raph exclaimed, his voice still obviously nasally as he held a heated blanket over his shoulders.

"Was?" Donnie raised an invisible eyebrow as he glanced at Leo and then Mikey. Said baby brother was shifting through a comic book's pages, looking oddly bored as he occasionally looked up to watch his brothers squabble.

"Hey, Mikey what's up with you? Usually, you're the first one trying to get (b/n)." Everyone turned to him at Raph's words, realizing he was right. Mikey was acting like he wasn't interested at all, which was unusual.

"Well, I did get them yesterday after lunch until (y/n) came back, if you haven't forgotten." He sent a pointed look to Raph, who was the one that supposed to watch Mikey, as per (y/n)'s request. Instead, he'd curled up on the couch and fallen asleep, leaving Mikey to fill (b/n)'s head with Crognard the Barbarian. Of course, he covered both of their eyes on certain parts, until Raph had woken up and taken (b/n) to Donnie, claiming Mikey was trying to get them all killed.

"No one's forgotten. And anyways, Leo should be the one to watch her today." Donnie crossed his arms as he jerked his head to where Leo was standing, bouncing a now-drowsy baby on his shoulder.

"But I-"

"No way, dude-" Raph and Mikey retaliated, both wanting the baby today.

"Be quiet or you'll wake them up." Leo hissed quietly, gesturing down to the sleeping baby, who twitched as Raph and Mikey continued to argue. The two turned to Leo, now whispering to the baby, who was trying to wake themself up.

The three other boys, who had always tried everything to keep the baby from crying, now slunk off, a silent agreement in mind that Leo had the baby today. After all, he was the only one that hadn't even gotten to hold them yesterday.

Leo, finally getting a chance with the baby, turned and strolled into his room, closing the door behind him as he gently set the baby down on the bed, trying not to wake them up as he covered them with a blanket and switched the light for a lamp he had in the corner.

After he had made sure the child was asleep, he pulled out his T-Phone and took a picture, and then grabbed a pair of headphone he'd stolen from Mikey, plugging up.

The baby woke up two hours later, a little after eleven o'clock, whimpering as they built up tears and got ready to scream. Leo, eyes widening with fear and realization, quickly rushed out of the room and straight for the fridge, grabbing a bottle with their milk in it. Remembering what (y/n) had cautiously told them about the milk, he quickly made sure it was room-temperature and and rushed back to his room, catching the baby right as they opened their mouth to begin their dramatic lament.

Quickly easing the bottle into their mouth, Leo made sure they weren't going to choke and let them clamp down on the teat, grabbing the bottle with their chubby fingers as they drank deeply, staring into Leo's soul. Leo just smiled and muttered deeply at them, calming them with his soothing voice. The baby soon finished the bottle and and began yawning, obviously tired again.

"I don't get how you can sleep all day, kid. But, when you get older, I'm gonna start teaching you. That's right; I'm gonna teach you how to become a ninja like me and your uncles. Your mom isn't a ninja yet, but maybe you can help me convince her." Leo picked the baby up a little higher and stage whispered as they cooed and giggled, trying to grab Leo's mask.

"Da-da." The baby struggled to say, smiling brightly up at Leo for praise. Leo froze as he stared at the baby, not knowing what to do. (Y/n) was the mom, but the dad wasn't in the picture. He'd left after the news of (y/n) getting pregnant were revealed. Oh, it could've been any turtle; so why him? Why did it have to be Leo; the one that had feelings for this very baby's mother?

Instead of panicking like he wanted to, Leo just gently rubbed his beak against the baby's cheek and kissed it, praising the child as they giggled and laughed. "Yes, that's a good baby. Are those your first words? Wow, your mom's gonna be so mad that she didn't get to hear them. I'll get to hold it over her, though, so-"

"And who said I didn't hear them?" He heard a voice from behind him. Leo turned to see (y/n) leaning against the wall with crossed arms, watching them with an amused, soft expression on her face. Leo and the baby looked at each other, and then back at the new mom.

"What are you doing here so early? And you heard?" Leo asked, glancing down at the baby again. They were already looking at Leo, but gave a closed-mouthed smile as they met eyes. Leo could've swore it looked more like a smirk.

"Yes, I heard. And there was an early-out at school today so I decided to head back now to see what my baby was up to. And I am offended by the way, (b/n)." The baby, upon hearing their name, just giggled and thrashed in Leo's arms. "Oh, I missed you sweetie. Come here." And with a grateful nod, Leo handed the baby over. (B/n) immediately started whimpering, eyes tearing up as (y/n) attempted to calm them down. "Okay, fine." (Y/n), with a huff, handed the baby back to Leo, who was still worried.

A few moments of calm silence covered the room as Leo and (y/n) both cooed at the baby until they fell asleep and Leo set them down on his bed, covering them with a small Space Heroes blanket.

"So, you're not mad?" Leo asked as he and (y/n) watched the child sleep, tossing every few minutes. He could see (y/n) shake her head slightly beside him as she sighed, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear. She was still as beautiful as ever.

"Of course not. If they're gonna call anyone daddy, I'm glad it's you." (Y/n) turned to smile at him gently and then it dropped. "I mean, unless you don't want-" Leo shook his head frantically, eyes wide.

"No, no. I would love for them to call me that. It's just, well-" Leo didn't want to say it. He was scared to. He'd seen movies where the new mom has a helpful friend and thinks they love him but then switches and says they only want their baby. Leo didn't want that. He wanted to be able to say that they both had the baby; together.

"Leo, if it's me you're worried about, don't. I'll be honest. I like you, okay? I read somewhere that if you like someone for more than four months then it's love; but I'm gonna be really honest here and say that I don't love you. Yet, I mean. I wanna try with you, dod I really do, and I just don't want you to think that I'm some irresponsible kid for having a baby at seventeen, because if it's just pity that you're feeling for me then you can take that and shove it up your-" Leo had heard enough. Turning, he grabbed (y/n) by the face and pushed their lips together,

"(Y/n), I'll be here for whatever reason until you need me. You're a strong woman who doesn't need anyone, so until you want me, I'll be right here." Leo said simply, wiping away the few tears that had begun to fall down (y/n)'s face as they slowly pushed their lips together again.

Suddenly, there was a noise. They turned to see (b/n) awake and blowing raspberries at them, smiling with their tongue out after they succeeded at getting (y/n) and Leo's attention. (Y/n) and Leo smiled at each other as Leo went to grab the baby, holding them between the two teens that loved them with all of their hearts, and then some.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE DOING AN EDITION SESSION ON THIS BOOK THAT WILL INCLUDE
~PUTTING CHAPTER PARTS TOGETHER~
~PUTTING GIFS ON THE LAST 50 CHAPTERS~
~AND JUST CLEANING UP ANY MAJOR MISTAKES THAT I FIND~