part 27

Climax
Sorry just I need time for write this climax.. I have go through a lot in between. So now I'm back just for write this. Wanna make this ff end. Hope you guys like it..

Here we go

Laksh look cctv and shocked.

All in utara room. Rani and kala tears crocodile. Ragini and swasan look suspect.. Laksh come there see this drama.

Laksh think I will reveal everything.
Doctor come there. He say she will be alright in 24 hours. She will open her eyes. Doc leaves.

Rani and kala get scared. All happy.

Raglak room

Laksh think something. Ragini come there. She look laksh. Normally he will not sit like this. Wat happen?
Ragini thinks. She do many thing to get laksh attention. But all goes fail.

Ragini fed up she directly go ask.
Wat happen laksh? You look upset!
Laksh look ragini say nothing.
Laksh keep his hand on her Cheek
Say I'm trouble you a lot. After this noo. I did many wrong things to you but you forgive me. I'm sorry ragini. I know I take everything from you. Um not human. I'm a monster. I'm very selfish. I promise ragini I will be best husband and father to my baby after this.don't leave me pls. Ragini look him speechless. She look down. Ragini laksh call her.

I don't know what to say laksh. I'm so confused. I do no I have to forgive you or not. But I won't leave you. I know you go through alot pain. Give me time laksh.say ragini. Laksh nod.

Waise bhi wat happen? Suddenly change? Ask ragini. Laksh smile. Before this im in dark, now I got light in my life. Ragini confused. Laksh say now what you doing? Nothing ragini say. Abhi nahi I'm asking that you doing for my attention laksh ask. Ragini answer woh app didt see me realize wat she say it just now! Ragini make funny face. Didt see you? Laksh say. Noo not like that ragini say..try to run. Laksh hold her hand.

Laksh leave me ragini say. Can't laksh answer. Laksh come near ragini. Ragini feel heavy to breath because of nervous. Ragini breath probably if not our child got problem. Laksh say in husky voice but ragini push laksh and run blushing.

Next day

All sit for breakfast. Police entry at mm. We here to arrested laksh for push uttara down. All shocked.
Sujata hold laksh collar what my child do to you? Why you do like that? She always be with you. But you. Sanskar leave him mom.. If he is human we can make understand him. Swara who hold her daughter ask to sanskar calm. I'm sorry everyone pls make me to my duty. All scold laksh.. Except ragini. Because she trust laksh.
Dp ask to police how many day he will in police place. It will be 10 years or 20 I guess. Police say. Ap keep him away from my family. I don't see him.

By right rani and kala come there and shock. They think if laksh go this way. There will don't get his wealth.wat to do? Rani beg police don't to like this. Pls. He didt do anything.kala also do like that. Rani mistake agree that she and kala push uttara. Laksh didt do anything.if he go we can't get his wealth. Then she realise what she say. Kala look her pale.. All heard this look at them angrily.

So this what I want. All look laksh who sit in sofa like King. I know everything.

Fb

Laksh devastated people most I true they like this.but why. Laksh go back to village for search true. He collide with one women.. Sir app here? Wat happen? Actually I feel like wana see this village so I come. Women nods. Laksh see his bhabhi. Bhabhi I wana to know about something. Laksh ask bhabhi. Thank a lot you open ur eyes laksh. Before its too late. Pls stop everything. Laksh confused. Stop what? Rani and kala wanna kill family. Bhabhi say. What laksh shock.

Haa and she tell everything to laksh. Laksh broke. I did big mistake. How can I didt trust maheswari family, ragini?
Bhabhi say I come with you laksh. Let stop everything. I will be eye witness.
They wanna leave. Laksh bro come there which is rani and kala 's son.
He Come with goons. Laksh fight with everyone and his bhabhi break all the relations with him.

Fb ends

All maheswaris happy. They got their laksh. Police arrested rani and kala.
One minute sir laksh stop police. He come near kala.. Slap him this want for kill my parents. Second slap this want for what you do to utaraa. Laksh hold kala collar do you know who am I? I also part of maheswari. All look at laksh.. He leave kala collar..

YESSS YOU ARE MAHESWARI all heard this voice come from rani. Do you know who is he? He is ur sister's son durga pasand maheswari. All look shocked. Kiya dp say?

Fb

Dp got one sister. She look beautiful and smart. She fall in Love with one guy who is laksh father. But dp don't like beacuse he is poor. Dp sister elope and run with laksh father. One that day dp hate her sister. After 3 years when laksh born.. She write letter to dp that she got delivery baby boy. Pls come and see him.dp also leave his ego and go see his sister. But on the way they saw house got burn. Dp think his sister die. After that only he see laksh but dono he is her sister blood.

Fb ends

Rani I got know about this when I come here. Police drag rani and kala to police jeep.

Dp and ap come near laksh hug him I'm sorry laksh beta.. Dp say tumm meri behen ki beta and I do no about this? All say sorry to laksh for talk bad about him. Kabhi khushi kabhi gham bgm playing around.all feels every emotional.laksh see ragini smiles at him. He blanks his right eye and smile.

But then all heard uttara voice. All go to her room.all see her wake up. Uttara what happen to me? You fell down. Ragini say. Utttara remember everything and say rani and kala do it.
Laksh keep his hand on her shoulder and say oik monkey all solve. You wake late. Now doing drama. Uttara shock see to old laksh .bhai she hug him.

And finally all sloved...

Wanna read ragini confession and epilogue ?do comment and vote..

Bye love