part 2

New morning

Raglak sleep each other place.. Laksh wake up and see his wife sleep like baby.... He smile and went to take bath... After bath, he got see ragini sit on bed...

La-are you ok?? 

Rag-yeah I'm fine...

La-any hurting?

Ragini nod nooo....after some time they went down for breakfast...

All mm sit on dining table...

Dp-i thinking two send both couples (raglak and swasan) go honeymoon...

Swasan 😊😊😊 meanwhile raglak look shocking...

But then laksh think it will get time to ask about the cds.

Ap and sujatha-go.. Doing ur packing... And listen after come back from honeymoon.. I must get good news..

Swasan start to do packing...

Raglak room

Rag-look very tensed... Honeymoon?? Where did this plan come from? Wat to do? If happen like what that wan? NOOO I can die... but I will not do that...

Laksh-ragini all okk?? You look very worried... Why? wat happened?? Or you think where we will go to honeymoon?he 😉😉😉

Rag (mind-I'm here feel so worried  but he make fun of me...wait a minute dosen't he angry cause he will go honeymoon with me)

Rag-app theek hai naa..

Laksh confused -I'm fine... Wat happen to me..

Rag-app didn't feel any angry or sad.. You are going honeymoon with me...normally you don't like to go anywhere with me. Suddenly wat happen?

Laksh then only think -yaa wat happen... Why I feel so happy..I must get angry naa..
My heart so excited to go.. My mind are start to plan everthing..

Lak-wooh ragini... I think to give second chance to you... So that why

Ragini get her life time shocked

Rag-kiya.... She want open her mouth but then she got message from private num.
Better be happy with him or else you know wat I can do... She become speechless...

Ragini jus give smile...

And doing packing....

After sometimes both couple come down

Ram-here urs ticket and i have done arrangements there. Enjoy children

San-but tell us where we going?

Dp-Dubai ..

Swara get excited...

Sw-wat... Serious badepapa.. Woh mera sapna tha.. Thank you...
Both couple take blessing and move to airport.

Meanwhile in Dubai

We can see a guy sleep with cover duvet on his hip And he was in shirtless.. On other side also one girl sleep like that.. We can say they just finished their make out...

Boy wake up light up his cigarette.wake up that girl

Boy-oik wake up... That money and get lost..

Girl-baby don't you wan second round by putting her hand on his private place..

Boy- 😏😏 so you wanna enjoy... Push her harder so she fell down.. -listen you bitch.. You give me wat I want now get lost...

Girl-hate you Mr.......

Boy-and listen you...meh rahul khanna never will give second f**k understand that..

And yeah the boy is parth samthaan...

After sometimes he think -where are you? Dare you leave me??  Jus because every night I search for girl.. If I get pleasure I will forget you.. But is not like that.. I still love you... I know you will come back for me...

Parth character is same like kaisi yeh yarriyan.. His gang also same fab 5 ...

Rahul get call from fab 5 .

Fab- where are you.. We need to practice for concert.

Ra-coming yaar..

Rahul and his team start to do practice...they see some change with him...

Mukti- wat happen rahul??

Ra- nothing

Ca-, are you miss her?

Ra-noo

Ca-then... Fab 5 start their attack with Question rahul get angry

Ra-yaa.. Fine I miss her every second ,minutes, year, month ok now..

Alya-rahul she married

Ra-so wat... I know she married ..she must have reason for it... I also know she still love me... And he cried.... She will come back to me...

Here swasan and raglak reach Dubai..

Rag-why I feel like he is here??

Laksh-i thought dad is very boring.. But Im wrong... See he give us a beautiful surprise..

Swasan agree

They check in room hotel.. They take some rest...as they travelling so long...

So guys how is it?? Wanna continue or stop here??