part 15

Here we go...

Ragini pov

People use to say to me that ur life going to change.. I thought it because rahul.. But my fate got another plan for me.. LAKSH. He look at me with his happy face.. Like he won a world....I dont believe that laksh will change like this.. This laksh is new.. I'm scared to see him...pls god if you listen to me.. Help me..

Pov broke by grandmother..

Gm- bahu come..ragini stand there...

Lak- come bacha.

Ra- I won't come.. I want my family...these people not my family...

Lak smile.. - bacha it okk.. I can understand you need to accept it nahh.

Ragini -what you want to accept this all.. Theek hai.. Im accepted that you are heartless monster.. Ur family also same.. I love rahul... Not you.. And I will not love you forever.. 

Laksh get angry... But he keep claim...
As grandfather say -do rituals first..

Goon start gun shoot... Ragini scared close her ears...

chachi come take aarti for raglak. Laksh hold ragini hand better to say hurt her..ragini try to take back her hand but it impossible.

Ra- pls laksh.. Its pain.. Ragini say to laksh slowly..

Laksh didt care...

Gm- bahu come sit here.  We will pour you rose water in you. It our family culture..

Ragini sit unwanted..the water soo cold..

Laksh who sit with other family members..
He smirked.

When the water pour on ragini.. She started to shivering like hell as the water so cold.
She hug her self. So tight..her lips is typing.

She look at laksh with please eyes.. Laksh see this.told his grandma stop.. Or she will fell sick... Tell to his sister to bring towel..

After sometimes..

Ragini throw food on floor ans ask everyone to get out..

Laksh come there..ragini scared....

Lak- what happened bacha??  Why you don't want to eat??

Ra- you dono..

Lak- ohh you want eat with ur husband hand.

Ra- it better to die.

Lak- nahi.. If ur heart beat stop it mean my heart beat also stop..

Ra- my heart beat only for rahul.nt you.. I still love him.. Hamesha.. You can kill him but his soul is with me.

Laksh get angry- ahhhhh pin Ragini on the wall.. Better shut up... Or else I dono what I'm going to do... I don't care you love who.. The end you must with me.. You belong with me... Understand that??  Put in ur tiny head.

Ragini scared - why you change like this laksh? Did I do any wrong to you?? Ohh it because swara?  Laksh I'm soo sorry...I have to do it. I have to save rahul nah that why.

Lak laugh like mad- swara bhabhi??  Arey. Bacha I didn't love her.. Infact it attracted.. I realize it when you got kidnapped. I know I love you.. Not swara....I accept her as bhabhi..

Ragini got teary-eyed..

Lak- you know how I feel when I saw you with rahul... I want kill him early but his father come and we do plans.. See I got you... He say with pyhsco voice...

Rag- laksh please leave Me..

Lak nod nooo... Get the door...

Mm

Every wan broke because laksh.. And rahul died... They doing his last ritual. There all like no happiness in their life. They sad for ragini.. Pray to god for her life.

OK that all.

Do comments and vote

Thank you..