part 18

Here we go

Mm

Ap pray in mandir.. Lamp get off.. Ap see it and feel something bad going to happen.. And she shares to everyone... All try to calm her..

At laksh village

Laksh drag ragini to thier farm house..ragini try to release her hand... Laksh drag her...
Pushes her down.. Laksh come infront while ragini go behind....

Lak- you don't understand my love? How dare you talk like that to my family? You see my love..But you dont see how I express my love!!  I can't wait..

Ragini scared like hell... She know that she talk so much today!!

Lak- you have to accept my love..

Ra-love can't force laksh.. It will come itself.

La- I don't care.

Laksh take ragini in arm... Ragini pleaded him.. Hit on shoulder...

Both in room now... Laksh put ragini down ..ragini try to run laksh hold her hand and pin in wall..

Lak- you wanna run bacha? Im sorry..

Ra- laksh please.. You can't do like this... You are my best friend.. You are very nice.. You can't do like this nahh please leave me...I hold ur leg please..

She hold laksh leg.. But still he become heartless...he get ragini up..

Lak- bacha.. He hold on her cheek lovely why you do like this? Im ur husband.

Ragini cry...

Laksh suddenly become more aggressive..

Laksh tight ragini hand -but what you said... Rahul.. You love him..he only got right on you..

Laksh pushes ragini on bed.. -now you will know who will get rights.

Mm

Swara got deliver pain... All bring her to hospital...all pray to god...
While all waiting for swara give birth sanskaar with her.
Ap think kash laksh aur ragini hamare saath. wish laksh will take care ragini. She think 

(Guys I'm asking early sorry because this part laksh will be beast. So sorry)

Here we can see ragini and laksh clothes in floor... With sad bgm.

Laksh forcing on ragini. She pleads. He entering with full force.. She shout because it is her first time.. She wanna make it a beautiful memories but laksh crashed it.

Laksh while thrusting -you see this is my love.. Enjoy it. Say my name..

Ra- ahhh lak shhh please nooo..

After some time he leave ragini.she broke and become soulless. Laksh look at up.. His hand on behind his hair. With satisfied smile.

Ragini slide down to end of bed. Cover her body.. Pull her leg near to chest.. Look pale. No angry face, no cry face only a soulles face.

She remeber every moment in her life with her grandparents, her parents, swara, mm family most important her rahul. She never thought her life will ruined.  She look at laksh who close his eyes. Her mind is blank.
One feel is for sure SCARED. She cover her body more safety. Pull her body so close in wall can say pin her body.. She feel pain between her leg and her heart is bleeding.

After some time.

Laksh open his eyes..and

That all guys..
What will happen now? 
Stay safe guys