Craptain America

Author: Remember that requests are open!!! Feel free to dm me!

—————————

In which he saves you and then you save him

I was at another one of Tony's unnecessary parties. The reason for this party was, and I quote "I had a good dream last night". Though I was sat at the bar for most of the night, it felt nice to not be in my room attempting and failing at falling asleep.

"What's got you in a mood?" Steve appeared next to me. His hand landed itself on my shoulder as he sat next to me. I took a sip of my drink, eyeing the blonde man in front of me in a way that made his cheeks red.

Steve was aware of how I viewed him, it's not like I hid it. There were a few hookups and lot of stolen kisses between us but we never tried for a relationship. It would be a bad idea anyway. Two people in a line of work where we put our lives on the line daily starting a relationship with each other?

That's asking for heartbreak. So we compromised where we could. Our relationship was physical. Nothing more and nothing less. Definitely less than satisfying emotionally but more than satisfying physically.

Along with being my fuck buddy, he was also a good friend to me. He was the only person who was able to adequately help me with controlling my powers. I had the same kind of powers as Wanda, also given from the mind stone, but I couldn't control them the way she could.

But Steve was always the one willing to help me in learning how. I couldn't give that up for a relationship we knew wouldn't work. No matter how badly I wanted it.

"I don't like parties much." Is all I answered before taking another sip.

"Then why are you at one?" He asked. His eyes slowly took me in as he waited for me to answer. I was wearing his favorite outfit. A fitted red cocktail dress accompanied with a red Ruby necklace and black suede Louboutin heels. Every time I wore this dress, it seemed to suddenly be off within a few minutes of meeting Steve's gaze.

Even though I knew the answer, I shrugged. A small smirk played at his lips as he watched me. I knew when I felt his hand on my wrist that I was in for a great night.

He pulled me up and off my chair and led me out of the party despite the protests coming from the other avengers that caught sight of us. They knew exactly what was about to happen. We did nothing to hide our attraction for each other from the others.

"You know you can't just take me out of a gathering every time your jeans get a little tighter." I quipped.

He didn't answer, but I could see the smile that played at his lips as he walked me through the hallways and into his part of the compound. I was fully prepared to have yet another fun night with the superhero.

He practically yanked me into his room, backing me into the door as it shut. His lips were on mine in less than a second and I could practically feel how much he wanted me. His wanting was literally rubbing up against my thigh.

Just after asking consent, Steve was about to unzip my dress when we heard a loud explosion from downstairs. Steve grabbed his shield from next to his bed and we immediately left the room and ran back to the living room of the compound where the party was being held.

"-came here for the stone." We'd only heard the last part of the sentence that came out of this huge brown alien creature. I wanted to say that it was unlike anything I'd ever seen, but the Chitauri looked much worse than this thing.

Steve and Tony immediately took action, Tony suiting up and Steve throwing around his shield. The rest of us were trying to get the partygoers out of the building safely.