Agent Barton

Request from @_stellastyless

"Stella, can you run to the store and get me some Stark Raving Hazelnut ice cream?" My older brother, Tony asked of me.

I was sat in the living room of the compound watching TV when my annoying brother sat next to me to ask me yet another dumb question. He believes that since I have the ability to fly, that he can run me around the world to be his personal slave.

Not gonna happen.

"No." I said, ignoring his groans and protests that followed. This man is a billionaire and still expects his sister to do everything for him.

"Leave her alone, Stark," said my crush, Clint Barton as he came into the room and took a seat on the other side of me. I sent him a wink which he smirked at.

Clint and I have a very flirtatious relationship. He's just as big a flirt as me.. well, almost. He told me a while back that he flirted with me to make his own crush, Natasha jealous. At first, this didn't bother me and I went along with it, but somewhere in between our flirty banter that we'd exchange almost everyday, I'd developed feelings for him.

This became a challenge, because I want to keep this flirting thing up between us, but in the back of my head I keep reminding myself that he's not flirting because he likes me. He's doing it to make another woman want him.

Tony rolled his eyes when Clint sat next to me, already knowing what was coming. My brother can't stand when Clint and do our thing. He finds it disgusting, which makes it all the better.

"I don't need to be here for this." Tony stood from where he was sitting and walked away from us. I giggled at his reaction to Clint simply sitting next to me.

"How's your day been, gorgeous?" Clint sent me that beautiful smile that I just couldn't get over.

"Better now that you're here." I could've sworn I saw a blush creep up his cheeks, but I kept quiet about it, not wanting him to react badly.

And of course, the mood is ruined when Natasha walks past the living room, giving us both a wave. She passed into the kitchen and I saw Clint's eyes follow her, longingly. My heart dropped into my stomach.

Why won't he look at me like that?

I stood from my seat, now not wanting to be around him. I realized then that if he was still looking at her like that, there wasn't a chance for me. He still has feelings for Nat and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Where you going, babe?" He asked.

He's a really good actor. He genuinely made it seem like he cared when I stood, but I knew it was a front. This only angered me.

"Just drop it." I said, my arms folded.

"Drop what, Stell?" He stood now, towering over me.

"This flirting thing!" I shook my head. "Just drop it."

I walked away before he could say anything else. While sitting in my room, I decided to just stop with the flirtationship and most of all, stop liking Clint. It'll only end badly for me.

I've got to stop.

~

Part 2 coming soon