Prologue

(Nobody's P.O.V)

*In Japan, in a place of the city called "Musutafu", a Young 10 year old boy by the name of Izuku Yagi was being chased by a group of kids. Bruises, cuts, and burns marks were all over him, he runs into a forest with the kids coming after him*

???: 'There's no way for you to become a hero Izuku! So just give up!'

???: 'Your just a worthless Deku!'

???: 'You're nothing but garbage!'

???: 'I glad that I don't have you for a brother'

*Izuku was feeling so much pain after he stopped to rest, he then saw the blonde girl came up to him*

???: 'If you wanted a quirk so bad then why don't you kill yourself and wish for a quirk in your next life'

*Izuku looked down then ran as fast as he could into the forest while the kids were coming to the girl*

???: 'Katsumi! What the hell were you thinking about telling Onii-Chan to kill himself!'

???: 'I agree with Izumi. You shouldn't have done that Katsumi, we all just wanted him to stop becoming a hero*Ribbit*'

Katsumi*Crying*: 'Okay I'm sorry I didn't mean that! I'll go apologize to Icchan'

*But as she turned around she saw that he wasn't there and they ran around the forest to find him*

Katsumi: 'Icchan! Icchan please come back!'

Izumi: 'Onii-Chan we're sorry! Please come back to us!'

*Meanwhile in the forest, Izuku was running but then he ran into someone as he fell to the ground*

Izuku: 'Ow... I'm sorry for that'

???: 'It's fine kid! No worries!'

*Izuku looked up to see a skeleton man wearing a scarf and some robes with sweater wrapped around his waist and what looked like to be a giant brush that on his back*

Izuku: 'I'm sorry for bumping into you sir'

???: 'Don't worry bud, but say... What are you doing out here in the forest?'

Izuku: 'I was... Running from my childhood friends who now turned into my bullies and my parent's don't do anything as they neglected me and pay attention to my sister'

???: 'But... Why did they bully and neglect you for?'

Izuku: 'Just because I am... Quirkless'

???: '*Thought* The hell? I've never seen a kid get attacked by their own friends and forgot by their parent just cause their quirkless'