Chapter 7

(Narrator's P.O.V)

The Battle Tournament was now starting as Nemuri was showing the students how they're going up against but before that two student from 1-A and 1-B had to withdraw.

Nemuri: "Now that all of you have a person to go up against for your match. Please wait for your to be called out."

The student head to the waiting room while Izuku who made it back to the box where his uncles were.

Izuku: "So, that bitch who's called my sister is fighting some purple haired guy? And who is he anyway?"

Aizawa: "According to his file, his name is Hitoshi Shinsou. His Quirk is called Brashwashing. With this Quirk, he's able to control someone if he gets them to talk, but he rarely even uses his Quirk because of his past where his classmate and the people around him called him a villain."

Izuku: "*Thought* After this match is over, I think that I'll have a chat with him after."

Present Mic: "Alright! First match is Izumi Yagi vs Hitoshi Shinsou!"

Izumi steps into the ring and sees Shinsou.

Nemuri: "Ready... Begin!"

Izumi starts to walk towards Shinsou but he starts to talk.

Shinsou: "Yagi, right? I've heard that your Quirkless brother ran away. He was probably useless anyway."

Izumi got pissed and starting running at him.

Izumi: "Shut the hell up-"

Shinsou smirked as Izumi eyes were empty.

Shinsou: "Alright, with that said. Please walk out of bounds."

Izumi listened as she walked toward the end of the line. She passed through and Shinsou let go of controlling her.

Izumi blinked as she find out that she went out of bounds.

Izumi: "I-I. How?!"

Nemuri: "Izumi Yagi is out of bounds! Which means Shinsou will processed to the next round!"

Izumi walked away as Shinsou did the same, Izuku teleported to where the door that Shinsou came out of and found him walking back to the waiting room.

Izuku: "Hey."

Shinsou stopped before turning and looking at Izuku in shock.

Shinsou: "Who the hell are you! And how did you just get here?!"

Izuku: "Oh. That's my one of my many things that my Quirk can do. But I actually came here to talk to you."

Shinsou: "About what?

Izuku: "I've heard about your past... But I want to let you know that your Quirk isn't a villainous one. It's a good Quirk that I think that people want to have. So no matter what, don't listen to them. I know that you can do it."

Shinsou smiles as for someone in a long time was giving him hope.

Shinsou: "Thanks." As Shinsou said that, he left.

Izuku: "*Thought* I better get back. C'mon Broomie let's go.

 C'mon Broomie let's go