Chapter 2

*It was now the next day, Izuku was waking up from his nap and he heads out of his house to see his father waiting for him outside*

Izuku: 'Uh dad why are you out here?'

Ink: 'Uh... Listen kiddo. The world that you came from... I feel like it's gonna have trouble that is rising with every moment. So I need you to head back to your world and stay there until you find the source of where this evil is coming from'

Izuku: 'Oh... Alright then'

Ink: 'I'll open the door so you can enter'

*Ink opened a gateway and Izuku hopped in and then landed back in his universe*

Izuku: 'Huh. It feeling good to be back in the world that I live in but also hate it. Alright let's find where this evil is coming from'

*He walked and continued until he heard a familiar voice coming from behind him*

???: 'Izu! Your back!'

*He turned around to see his girlfriend Nemuri Kayama who was also known as the 18+ R-Rated Hero: "Midnight" running at him. She then trips but Izuku caught her*

(A/N: 'My friend told me to make her Izuku first girlfriend')

Nemuri: 'Izu... You came back'

Izuku: 'I told you that I'll be back'

Nemuri: 'Of course you will... Now where are my kisses?'

Izuku: 'Here they are'

*They kissed and turned it into a French kiss, their tounges dances around as they met each other again. After 5 minutes they let go*

Izuku: 'How's my Mistress of the night doing~'

Nemuri: 'Terrible! I missed you everyday!' *She said with tears in her eyes*

Izuku: 'Don't worry I'm back now'

Nemuri: 'But why are you here? I thought you had your job with your dad as the protectors of the multiverse? Also does he know that you told me about your job?'

Izuku: 'Ok I'm here because my dad sent me here to find the source of an evil feeling that he felt and no I lied about me telling you so you can be safe'

Nemuri: 'Alright then'

Izuku: 'Say I've just noticed... Why are you in your hero costume?'

Nemuri: 'Oh, it's because today is the UA's entrance exam'

Izuku: 'Really? Say... Is the principal or UA name called "Nezu" by any chance?'

Nemuri: 'Yeah actually but why do you need to know?'

Izuku: 'Cause he's my uncle so is Shota Aizawa the underground hero "Eraserhead". I wish that I can meet them again'

Nemuri: 'How about... After the exam I can ask Nezu and Shota to meet with me in his office so you can greet them?'

Izuku: 'Yeah that sounds good but... How am I not gonna noticed but the bastards that made my life a living hell?'

Nemuri: '*Giggles* Don't worry Izu! I've got you covered with that'

*After she said that she pulled out a sweater with a hoodie a mask*

Izuku: 'Thanks' *He said while taking the hoodie and mask from his girlfriend while he sits on his brush*