Chapter 5

(A/N: "This chapter is gonna have different text now along with the future chapters, and with that on to the chapter!")

----------------------------

Izuku was waking up after his night of pleasure with Nemuri, he sees her next to him still naked. Izuku smiled as he goes over to her and kissed her on the lips before getting out of bed and head to their closet and grabs a new shirt, socks, and underwear since the other ones were covered in their liquid fluids. Izuku changed into his new clothes then changed into his other sweater that his dad gave to him, then grabbed his brush and head down stairs.

Izuku started to make him and Nemuri breakfast, while he was making it. Nemuri came downstairs, she didn't care about changing into clothes so she changed into a bathrobe and went downstairs and behind Izuku and hugged him.

Izuku: "Hey Babe"

Nemuri: "Hey Sexy~ How are you doing?~"

Izuku could only remember that, his past family and tormentors now know that he's back after running away.

Izuku: "I'm still pissed..."

Nemuri: "Why?"

Izuku: "Now, those bastards now know that I'm back, they're probably gonna try get me back in anyway possible"

Nemuri: "Don't worry, I know that smart uncle of yours can find a way to get them away from you"

Izuku: "*Sigh* You know that, this is why I love you. You always know that there's still hope for me even though you have a sadist side"

Nemuri giggled as she kissed him and hugged Izuku a bit tighter, their breakfast was ready. They started to eat, while doing it. Nemuri texted Nezu for what plan he could think of to get Izuku's tormentors off his back and stop trying to force him back, they finished eatting and and Nemuri changed into her costume while Izuku put Broomie behind his back. Izuku gabbed Nemuri and he teleported themselves to UA, where they made it to the door of Class 1-A.

Izuku: "Alright, well this is your stop. See you at lunch break, Mistress~"

Nemuri: "Oh I can't wait~ Well see you then!~"

They kissed before departed with Nemuri walking to her work place as Izuku walked up to the door, he sighed before placing his hand on the door's handle and opening it up, the students see and him and rushed to him but it was mostly the girls.

The Girls: "Izuku!/Izu!/Izuku-kun!/Izu-Chan!/Icchan!"

They tried to hug him but Izuku teleported away from them, making the girls fall to the ground.

Momo: "Ow! Zuzu why won't you let us hug you?"

Izuku: "Oh I don't know, maybe it's because... YOU ABUSED AND BULLIED ME WITH YOUR QUIRK'S AND MADE MY LIFE A LIVING NIGHTMARE!"

Mina: "Look Izuku, we'll make it up to you so please can you forgive us?"

Izuku: "No"

Izumi*Crying*: "Onii-Chan please! We're sorry! Come back!"

Izuku: "Sorry?! You're not fucking sorry! All of you made my life a living hellhole! The only person that I forgive is Koda."

Koda walks up to him and high fives him, then Aizawa came in to stop the madness.

Aizawa: "Alright, all of you shut up and head to your seats. If you don't stop bothering him, then I'll have you all expelled in a second"

They listened and head toward they're desks.