Prologue

Everyone in the manor was eating happily, except for the others who where petty, since the food warmed them up from the thunderstorm that happened earlier, now it was only a light rain.

"This is really delicious Demi!" Tracy exclaimed before putting a spoonful of it in her mouth.

"Yeah! It's so good!" Emma complimented her as well.

"I did make the recipe, but it wasn't just me! The others helped as well!" Demi said as she gestured to those who helped in the kitchen and playfully winked at them, "Thank you so much for helping me."

"Well, thank you guys for making this!" Tracy said before she once again put a spoonful in her mouth.

"No problem!" Fiona said.

Victor was just happily eating his food when Wick suddenly bolted with his ears perked up. Wick whined to his owner under the table, pawing at his shoes.

Victor immediately looks at Wick seeing that he wants something and being the good pet owner that he is, finishes his meal up before standing and bowing to the others as a thank you.

"You're already finished Victor?" Emily asked.

Victor nodded, "Ok then, make sure to get plenty of rest okay?" Emily said. But now, Wick was pawing at him and whining loudly.

Victor nodded once again before putting his pointer finger on his lips telling Wick to be quite.

Wick nodded before walking to where he heard some noise.

After walking a while, they made it to the front door, where Victor heard some knocks.

He quickly ran to it and was surprised because the door opened where he saw a woman who was standing there, drenched with water from head to toe.

"Oh! Uhm, good evening sir. May I ask if I can stay here for the night? The rain was really pouring out here earlier and there's no where I could go to," The woman said as Victor stared at her with wide eyes.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n) by the way," The woman said and gave Victor a smile.

!! DISCLAIMER ! !
!! DISCLAIMER ! !
!! DISCLAIMER ! !

(yall read this or i won't update again 🤡🤡)

-i don't own idv (obviously, but i do own an account ;) add me pls i'm desperate *cough*)

-inspired by the books made by aesopsmask and adiennx (sorry for tagging you TwT i love your books btw)

-characters might/will be ooc (i take the characters' personality from the stage play, canons, headcanons and fanons and how I view them)

-prologue is in 3rd pov but the rest of the story will be 2nd pov

-it is said that the reader is female but you can change it if you want!

-the characters that will be here are s1-s15(?) the one with gupta and bw, so any new characters won't be added here (i'll think about the annie)

-love interest are a some males that i picked out (but we still have female moments cause they're cool 😎)

-this book is just bc im bored, wanted to write for fun, to make my writing better and to make me go back to writing (+i'm just a simp for idv characters)

-don't tell me to update pls, if you've read this, i stated that this was for fun and bc im bored

-wrong grammars and spellings (pls don't be rude. just say that i made a mistake pls)

-and lastly, if you don't like the story pls don't spread hate and just don't read it