three

Bionic Showdown

"Thanks" I said to Chase. "Can I please change back into my clothes" I asked Davenport, He nodded, I got back into my capsule and I felt the light rush through me as my suit changed back into my clothes

"Ok Adam, Bree & Chase, Today you have a mission, Monique you will be sitting this one out so you can see what happens in a mission" I walked over to the Cyber Desk and sat at it. The 3 other bionics walked over to their capsules and got in. Davenport pressed the button and they changed into their mission suits and wow chase looked good in a tight suit. SHIT did I just think that? Bloody hell, I've fallen for him already. "Ok, plan for you kids is to stop an oil spill in Japan, A plane is waiting to take you outside. Now go" Davenport said. Adam, Bree & Chase ran out the door. I smiled as I saw Adam, Bree & Chase run through the door cheering.

"Guys, that was awesome." Leo said. "You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history."

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase punned.

"If only we could have prevented that disaster of a pun." I said. Everyone chuckled at me while Chase poked his tongue at me.

"Uh, hey, Mr Davenport, is there anything you'd like to say to us?" Bree asked him. "Rhymes with good job."

"The answers in the clue." Adam whispered. Davenport was not laughing at all and looked very pissed off.

"What were you guys thinking?" Davenport asked.

"Nope, not even close. Two more guesses." Adam said,

"You completely ignored my mission plan improvised everything and jeopardized the entire mission." Davenport told them. I stayed seated as I watched the 4 argue.

"Mr Davenport, we bust our butts all the time and all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists about what we did wrong." Chase said as he stepped towards Davenport.

"I do not just sit around making lists... of things you did wrong" He as he held his tablet close to his chest.

"That's true. He also practices Taekwondo in his tighty whities." Leo said I gagged a bit remembering today's recent events.

"They are not tighty whities. They're breathable exercise briefs!" Davenport scoffed

"Whatever they are, keep your sweeping high kicks away from my screen." A face appeared on the screen not that far from the left of me.

"Who's that?" I asked,

"I'm Eddy, the normal one of the family" He said, and might I say his voice is very annoying "Eddy is our smart house computer system" Davenport said.

"Back to the mission, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening up yourselves for disaster... So just follow my orders." Davenport said while walking towards the elevator.

"Well maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase said. Oh Shit is about to go down. Davenport stopped and turned around.

"Um, excuse me?"

"He said, well maybe your orders aren't always-" Adam said,

"I heard him!" Davenport cut Adam off by yelling, Davenport then walked away and out of the lab not saying anything.

"I think you guys did great and I can't wait to start missions with you guys" I said while walking over to them, I gave the 3 of them a hug.

"Thanks Mon" Chase said with a small smile on his face.