Chapter 3

Two years have passed and Hinata is coming back to Japan. He's now joining top division 1 volleyball team, MSBY Black Jackals together with Bokuto, Atsumu, and Sakusa. Hinata was extremely happy to be on the same team with such great senpais whom he respects and look up to.
And, they will challenge the reigning champion team, Schweiden Adlers, his best friend's Kageyama and yes Ushijima Wakatoshi's team on the final.

Hinata was texting Kageyama few days before the match.

Hinata : Oi Kageyama!

Kageyama : What, Boke! It's night already isn't it time for middle schooler like you to go sleep!

Hinata : We finally meet on the final! I'm gonna beat you! That's just what i wanna say! Bakayamaa! Bweeghh :P :P

Kageyama : Boke Hinata Boke! Stop acting like high schooler!

Hinata : You're one to talk! Stop calling me that!

Kageyama : Whatever.. btw, you know that Ushijima is on my team and you'll meet him again, right?

Hinata : Yeah i know..

Kageyama : You already get over with all of it?

Hinata : Yeah i'll be doing great

Kageyama : Good! I'll expect from you!

Hinata : Of course I'll give my best and shock you, just you see, Kageyama!

Hinata is getting ready to sleep and close his eyes.
Hinata : yeah i'm cool. There's nothing to worry about.. I just need to stay focus..I'll be doing just fine.. I forget about my feelings already, right.. Ushijima-san..
Then he drifts off to sleep

+++++

The final

Both team meet before the game. Hinata was startled when Ushijima suddenly approached him.

Ushijima : Hinata Shoyo

Hinata : Ushijima-san! It's been a long time!
Hinata forced a wide smile

Ushijima : I'm going to win this time

Hinata : I will also give my best! I really look forward to our match!

Ushijima just give a small grin before he walk past through him to join his team.

Hinata : CRAP!

Schweiden Adlers has to accept defeat by their new challengers, MSBY Black Jackals, 2 sets. It was tough yet the most interesting match as full of star players who perform their most excellent game.

The match is over, everybody was celebrating the victory.. yet something is bothering Hinata now..

Hinata : What is this feeling..? Why i keep looking at him..? Why? I supposed to forget him already! Just why...?
All of a sudden frustration overwhelmed him he feels like crying
Hinata : Shit! I hate this.. really..

Kageyama : Oi Hinata!

Hinata : Kageyama..

Kageyama : Next time I won't lose.. Oi! What's the matter?

Hinata : *sniffing* Bakayama..

Kageyama : Oi Boke! Why did you..

Hinata : *teary eyes* when he talked to me earlier... when we shook our hands... uughh.. i- i don't know why..

Kageyama : *confused* O..oi! What are you talking about...?

Hinata : *helplessly grabs Kageyama* tell me.. what should i do?