Chapter 12

Sunday. Tokyo. 9 am.

Ushijima supposed to go to Osaka to see his boyfriend and go on a date. Wearing casual outfit of plain white t-shirt, grey jacket, dark black jeans, and a pair of sneakers, he was ready to go when suddenly his phone ringing.

"Hinata.. " Ushijima pick up the phone.

"Ushijima-san.. i'm really sorry *coughing* I didn't feel so well from last night. I've been expecting to go out with you today but.. i'm sorry I can't make it"
Hinata's coughings echoed through the phone, making the taller man worried.

"It's okay, we can go next time. If you're feeling sick then you should rest, Hinata"

"Haaa... i feel bad... I just.. *coughing* I thought i could see you today"

Ushijima could notice that his boyfriend sounds sad and disappointed through the phone. Ushijima missed Hinata very much as well that he was really looking forward on their date today, but his boyfriend's health is priority.

"Do you need anything?"

"Noo don't worry, Ushijima-san. I'll just need to rest and I'll be fine."

"Okay. If you need anything, just let me know."

"Alright. Thank you Ushijima-san"

"Get well soon Hinata."

🏐

Osaka. 1.37 pm.

Today supposed to be the day Hinata fondly anticipated. A first date with his lover. Yet his fever didn't come down from last night, and his body still quite shivering until now. The date apparently must be postponed.

"Haa... " Hinata sighed in frustration. He's been resting from the time his boyfriend hung up their phone. He wanted to see Ushijima so bad.

"I miss him." He mumbled to himself while trying to sleep.

Little while later, Hinata heard knocks on his dormitory's door.

"Coming..." *coughing* He walked towards the door wondering who it might be or maybe one of his teammate coming.

When the door opened, Hinata was surprised of the figure he's seeing right now in front of his dorm.
"U-Ushijima-san?? You didn't mention that you're coming!" He didn't expect his boyfriend will show up.

And there he is. Ushijima Wakatoshi standing at the door in casual clothes, holding a green grocery bag on his left hand.

"I didn't get to tell you that i'll be going to your place."

"O-oh i see.. please come in."

"Pardon my intrusion." Ushijima stepped inside the dorm, then taking his sneakers off. "How are you feeling?" He placed the grocery bag on the counter when he spot the small kitchen.

For a moment Ushijima look around inside the dorm. It was on second floor. The size was not large but still way better than the boarding room he stayed back then when he was in high school and college. Kitchen on the right side from entrance, toilet and bathroom on the left. The single bed covered in white sheet and grey blanket was pushed against the wall on the left, a beige built in wardrobe on the right side, and a low table in the middle. The room has small balcony at the corner.

"Well.. i think I'm feeling quite better after resting..." *coughing*

Placing a hand on Hinata's forehead, Ushijima was checking his fever. "You still hot. Have you checked the temperature?"
Hinata shook his head.

"Have you had your lunch?"

"Uh.. honestly not yet.. i've been sleeping the whole day.."

"I'll make you something to eat. You just rest."