Chapter 7

Kageyama : What do you want to talk about, Ushijima-san?

Ushijima : Is it true that you and Hinata are dating?

Kageyama : I'm sorry i don't mean to be rude, Ushijima-san but what is your concern?

Hesitates, Ushijima was silent for few moment.

Kageyama : Let me ask you this, Ushijima-san do you like Hinata?

Ushijima was startled by that question.
Ushijima : I like him? Do i really..? What exactly do i really want from him? Shit! Why am i acting like this?

Ushijima struggled on his mind right now as he spoke.
Ushijima : I think i'm interested in him..

Kageyama : Interested doesn't mean you're serious about him. Besides, I recall you rejected his confession back then.

Kageyama steps forward facing Ushijima, staring hard at the taller guy.
Kageyama : Yes, we are dating and i'm serious about him. If you merely interested in him better to drop it since i'm afraid it was just your temporary feelings, which i can't take risk that you might hurt Hinata someday.

Eyes widen, Ushijima was shocked. He thought that Kageyama seems to challenge him in any way.

Kageyama : Now that we're done talking please excuse me, i'll be taking my leave. See you later Ushijima-san.. *bows*

Ushijima was speechless and froze once Kageyama walked out the changing room.

Ushijima : Why am i this irritated? I don't like this feeling.. *fist clenching*

He didn't know what to do and the only thing he could think of is to consult with his best friend.

🏐🏐🏐

Tendou : Now now.. i'm seeing your troubling face again Wakatoshi-kun.

Ushijima : Something is bothering me lately.

Tendou : And that is..?

Ushijima was silent thinking where to start.

Tendou : How unusual to see you like this, Wakatoshi-kun *amused*

Ushijima : Do you remember when i told you i got a confession about two years ago?

Tendou : Hm hm.. of course i remember because i was quiet shock to heard that.
Tendou was sipping his drink and wonder what could really happen to his best friend to act like this.

Ushijima : I meet with him again..

Shocked Tendou was coughing as he spit out his drink.

Ushijima : Are you okay?
With concerned look he gave Tendou a tissue to clean his mouth.

Tendou : Yeah yeah i'm ok. I was surprised with what you've just said. *wiping his mouth*

Ushijima : It somehow annoying..

Tendou : How so?

Ushijima : It annoys me now i'm being like this. The fact that he made me think about him all the time. It annoys me when i see him too close with someone else. His presence make my heart thumping, and somehow his smile is way too bright. I never felt like this before it's very strange for me. It's... uncomfortable

Tendou : Well.. i don't think it's discomfort tho.. that's..

Tendou was smiling.
Tendou : You are in love, Wakatoshi-kun..

Ushijima : I wonder if one can simply fall in love..

Tendou : That's.. something you should know best.

Ushijima was not sure and haven't realized it until his best friend speak, and now he was certain about his feeling toward Hinata.

Tendou : So, it's a guy i can tell. I didn't know you swing that way, Wakatoshi-kun.
Tendou speak calmly without judging.

Ushijima : I don't think this has to do with my orientation. I just like who i like, and this is what i'm feeling right now.

Tendou : But i think love between two men will be difficult.

Ushijima : I know that. I know it will be tough to the point i don't understand myself. And honestly, right now i don't know what to do..

Ushijima looked desperate, and Tendou was thinking that his friend need very much encouragement.

Tendou : Well.. He was brave enough to confess then got rejected by you, and i didn't know how well he could handle your rejection back then.

Ushijima was listening, and staring intensely trying to absorb what his best friend was saying.

Tendou : So what i was trying to say is why don't you tell him how you feel honestly?

Ushijima : Do you really think i should do that?

Tendou nodded and smiled.

Tendou : I'm surprised to see you like this Wakatoshi-kun. It's kinda.. refreshing.