𝚆𝚑𝚢....?

Masked Tommyinnit;)

TW's= manipulation, abuse, swearing
___________________________________

Tommyinnit pov ( first person )
_________________________

I have had enough.

Dream is now my best friend, and my trainer. We have been on the same team after the incident.

I now have a mask, and I'm called Nightmare by dream himself.

I don't know why, but I feel like a voice is telling me he is faking it. That he is still manipulating me. But dream has told me to ignore those, so I listened.

Right now, I'm dreams bodyguard. I follow him everywhere, and I would sacrifice my life for him. But anyways, we are on our way to Techno's house, because dream wanted me to do something there.

We are walking trough the snow, me one hitting ever monster with my sharpness 5 axe. Dream had given me it as a gift, and I really treasured it. I mean, it was from the only person who cares about me, so why wouldn't I?

As I get out of my thoughts, we we're here. Techno's house. I could hear laughing and talking, people that we're having fun. I just get disgusted just by hearing it. Happiness is only for weak people, right?

I'm not letting my guard down, I have a feeling dream will get hurt.

Then I saw them. The ones that we're laughing and talking, we're no other than Ranboo, Tubbo, a piglin, Techno and Phil. Oh my- Phil..? It had been so long ago since I saw my father. I just noticed now, how much I've missed him. But I have to stay strong and tough for dream. He is the only one who cares.

Philza's pov ( first person )
_______________________

I could hear foot steps come closer, so I looked at what it was. I saw dream, but he was with someone else? They had a red hoodie on, with a netherrite axe and armor. Golden locks we're escaping the top of the mask, and you could see the person was good at fighting just looking at the posture.

But I felt like I know them. Like I have known them for a long time. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

My thoughts got interrupted by Techno speaking:

"What the hell are you doing here?! I have done all of your favors, what do you want?" He said, clearly angry and annoyed.

"No need to be so mad Technoblade. I just wanted to introduce you to someone." He said, in a cold tone.

"This is Nightmare, he is my personal assistant, and my bodyguard."

Now that I could see them clearly, they also had a mask like dreams, just instead of a smile, it was a sad face. I really felt like I new this person. I really did.

"And? I don't give a fuck about your fucking assistants. Just leave us the fuck alone." Techno was now really pissed.

"Nightmare now!" Dream shouts, laughing.

The red hooded person takes a leap up to Techno, and cuts his arm. He grunts in pain, as he takes out his sword.

The red figur keeps dodging his attacks, and keeps hitting him. I need to help. I take a leap towards him, attacking from behind. He was to fast though, and made me run into Techno and fall with a thud.

I see the hooded man aim his axe against my head and I close my eyes tight. I wait for the pain to come, but it never does. I open my eyes carefully, and see Ranboo with his sword through the persons mask.

A part of it falls to the ground, falling in the snow with a cling sound, and I gasp.

Techno's pov ( first person )
_______________________

"Tommy....?"

I look at the boy, shocked. Tommy was dreams assistant..? No- dream had told us he had ran away! I can't believe I fell for one of his lies again. But tommy..? He looked so broken.

He has many scars on his face, one showing some of his teeth. It was almost like quackity's scar, that I had given him.

Tommy's eyes we're dull, no emotion what so ever. Only anger. I could see the red tint in his eyes, he was pretty threatening not gonna lie.

"Why Tommy...?"

I look at Phil, seeing tears fall down his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, MISTAKE?! END THEM ALREADY!" Dream yells, me seeing Tommy physically flinch.

Tommy raised his axe, hitting Ranboo in the leg, him falling to the ground, seeing tears prick in the corners of his eyes.

"TOMMY. COME HERE NOW." Dream said, coldly.

Tommy walks over to him, Dream slapping him across the face. Then proceeded to choke him.

Tommy doesn't even fight back. It's just so painful to see. I could hear Micheal and Tubbo crying by Ranboo's side, and I could hear Phil's sobs as well.

I need to do something, and quick. I Stand up, charging towards Dream. But the he lets Tommy go, and Tommy blocked my attack, and raises his axe towards my head.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMMY?! THIS ISNT YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HELPING THE PERSON WHO HURTS YOU THE MOST?! WHY CANT YOU JUST SEE IT ALREADY!" Tommy stops in his steps.

I turn around to see Phil, on his feet, screaming.

I look back at Tommy who was clearly shaking.

"w-what do y-you mean..?" He asks Phil.

"Tommy. He's manipulating you, can't you see it? He never cared for you Tommy, and never will. It's just an act. Tommy. Let us take care of you, please? We promise to make you happy, and live the rest of your short childhood. What do you think, son?

Tommy couldn't speak. Dream was yelling at him, telling him not to trust us, and that we we're lying.

It seemed that Tommy didn't know who to trust. He just stood there, lost in thought.

It took at least 2 minutes for him to move again.

He raised his axe, and I flinch and my arms goes into a defensive manner. I slowly open my eyes, and my heart dropped.

He had stabbed himself in the stomach.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this story! Please, don't be shy, leave suggestions;)

Love you! Have a great day/ night!<3

( word count: 1038 )
You just read so much? I'm so proud of you!<3