Why him, why not me?...

( mean tubbo and ranboo au:< )

Tommy's pov:
____________

I look around my room.
Everything feels empty.
Why did he chose him an not me?
Why not me?
Why him?

I crawl out of bed, slowly making my way towards the bathroom. On my way there, I go to my dresser and pick out some shorts and a t-shirt for today.

Going into the bathroom, I slowly get into the shower. It's cold water running against my bruised body.

After about 10 minutes of just sulking in my thoughts, I get out of the shower and put on my new clothes I had picked out.

I go and put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. While I'm doing that, I look at my reflection.

I had big eye bags under my eyes, and my hair was a complete reck.
But what stood out the most was my eyes.

They we're dull.
I couldn't see any life in my eyes.
How pathetic Can I be?

I mentally curse at myself, spitting out the access toothpaste.

I make it out of the bathroom, and grab my brush to try and tame my hair.
After 5 painful minutes, my hair is finally ready to be shown.
I don't really have any other plans for today, but I knew that Tubbo wanted to meet up today.

Slowly but surely, I make it out of my dirt house and I'm now on my way to meet up with Tubbo.

Strolling down the prime path, I start to think about what he wanted to do. I hoped that it would be some kind of adventure, so let's hope.

I stop dead in my tracks when I see him. No. THEM.

Tubbo is standing in front of me with Ranboo by his side.

-"Hello big man! I knew I said that we we're gonna be alone, but I changed my mind. I felt like it could be nice to have someone more quiet with us as well!" Tubbo said with a annoyed face.

-"oh, well that's fine! I don't mind it." I say, trying not to lash out in anger.

——————

Basically what happened during the inter day, I would get pushed to the back by Ranboo and Tubbo.

The would even talk about how annoying I was, even to I was right there.

I felt invisible.
Like no one could see me.
Like I wasn't there.

-"Hey Tommy, maybe you could just leave, you're kinda loud-"

-"SHUT THE FUCK UP TOBY." I yell, making him flinch.

-"DO YOU THINK IM FUCKING DEAF?! I HEAR EVER SINGEL WORD, EVERY SINGEL INSULT YOU SENT MY WAY. I CAN FUCKING BE 2 BLOCKS BEHIND YOU, AND YOU TALK ABOUT HOW ANNOYING I AM!" I yell, as I feel my cheeks getting wet.

-"Tommy I-"

-"SORRY WONT FUCKING CUT IT THIS TIME. OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER. IF YOU THINK IM SO ANNOYING, THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO BE WITH ME HUH?! I HATE YOU!" I felt the hot tears streaming down my face, as I run.

And run.

And run.

Till I'm to tired to run anymore.

I collapse to the ground, looking around.

I see snow, and a cabin.

Did I really run to techno for comfort? Welp looks like it.

But would he really like me being here? Probably not..... but it's to late now, right?

Slowly and steadily I walk up to the door, knocking on it quietly.

As soon as the person answers, I hug them tight, and start sobbing.

-"Tommy what the hell-! Tommy?... you ok buddy?"

-"Phil...?"

-"Yup, it's me Tommy, and now to answer my question, why are you upset?"

-"I-"

-"before you start explaining, come in, I won't let my son become sick, right?" Phil chuckles softly.

He lets me inside, showing me to a couch and sat on it. I followed his lead and sat on the opposite side of the soft fluffy couch.

-"now explain."

-"well... umm... Tubbo has been talking shit about me behind my back. How I'm always so annoying and loud, how I can't shut up and grow up. How I'm a waste of space and should just..... end it." I say, feeling tears run down my pink cheeks.

-"Tubbo told you to kill yourself?!"

I look around to see we're the sound came form. Then I saw him. The blade.

-"yeah... but it's fine tho!

- "Tommy! That's to ok at any level! Phil said, looking extremely concerned.

- no, no! It's fine! He isn't the only one- I cut myself off, but it was to late.

- "SOMEONE ELSE TOLD YOU TO OFF YOURSELF?!" Phil yells, anger clear in his voice.

- "I want names now Tommy".

- "but techno-"

-"no but's"

-"Jack.... And maybe Niki...."

-"Phil,"

- "yes techno?"

- "we have got some killing to do."

———————

SUP MY LITTLE GREMLINS<3

SORRY THAT IM SUCH A WIMP AND HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN SO LONG- But ummm- HAVE A GOOD DAY!

{ 818 words<3 }

IGNORE THIS☟︎

I LOVE BAKUGO-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 ( 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 ) 🎉