𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐..?

// bullying, self hate, replacement \\

___________________________________

Tommy's pov ( first person )
_______________________

I was walking down the prime path, just like any other day on the smp. I passed my hotel, my house, and started making my way down to "l'manburg" or more like what was left of it.

I sigh, looking up at the bright blue sky, matching my eyes. I continue walking down the path, when I see Ranboo and Tubbo talking. Maybe I could join their conversation!

I run up to the an shout:

"TUBBO, RANBOO MY FRIENDSSSSSS"

"Tommy please stop that, I'm talking with Ranboo. Go bother someone else, annoying bastard". Tubbo growls, me going into shock.

"what...?"

"you heard me Tommy! God, why can't you just be like Ranboo?!"

I start walking pass them, me and Ranboo making eye contact, it looked like he was trying to say "sorry about Tubbo" but honestly, he could go fuck himself.

I really didn't want to be alone today, so maybe saying hi to Sam...? No he hates me........ techno and Phil..? No the also hate me... jack? No.....

I was sitting on the bench, just lost in my thoughts. I hadn't even realized that the stars we're high on the sky.

I was really just thinking about what Tubbo had told me. " why can't you just be more like Ranboo..?" I feel myself starting to tear up, but I suck it up. I'm a big man, right?

I finally snap out of my thoughts, when I hear a zombie groan in the distance.

I walk up to my house, open, and closes the door, locking it. I go up to my bed, and lay down.

Was that what they wanted? Me being more like Ranboo? I still had my thoughts on Phil and Techno, and I had heard that Wilbur had moved in with them.

They we're having family time, without me, and I can fully understand why. But I do need to apologize, don't I? Fuck it, I'm going there tomorrow. Then I fall into a fit of nightmares, which I do almost every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( still Tommy's pov )

I groan, and stand up. I walk over to my clock on the wall. 10:34 am it reads. I sigh, walking over to my closet, and but on one of my favorite polo-shirts ( it's navy blue btw ) and some baggy black pants. I go up to the fron door, putting my red and white sneakers on.

I open the door and step outside. It was pretty chilly, good thing I had my polo-shirt on.

I started walking up to the nether-portal, when I heard foot steps behind me.

I turn around only to see Sam with a annoyed face planted on.

"Tommy" he says in a cold tone.

"Yes Sam? Is there something I can help you with?" I try sounding polite.

"Why did I get a report from Jack that you tried to let Dream out again?" He says, clear anger filling his tone.

"What..?! Do you really believe him?! I hate dream even more than you do, he manipulated me for gods sake!" I yell, earning a slap in the face by Sam.

"God, you lying fuck! I can't believe you Tommy, god only if you we're like Tubbo or Ranboo, actually listening for once! All you do is ruin for other people!" He screams in my face.

"..."

"Just scram, Tommy".

I run as fast as I can, I still couldn't believe Jack would lie about that, and Sam believing him!