The time is now

(A/ N) First, I am so sorry for not posting lately but now I am back so yah.

TIME SKIP***

GERMANY POV

I went upstairs to wake her up since we had got everything sorted. With some threats from great grandvather dad, and grandvather will leave them alone for the most part. I know that it is a little wired but I can't help but my heart to skip a beat when I am near her. I walk up the stair to wake her. But as I do there is a strange (F/C) glow from the door so I open it and see.... (Y/N) she is surrounded by the colors as she floats in the air, but something is still touching the bed. Wings A pair of wings there white from her back to halfway at the halfway point the turn to gray and then to black. "(Y/N)" I yell as I try to wake her I yell again. This time she must have header me. The color fades as she lowers to the bed her wings draped her wings over the bed. 'What the hell,' I think as I walk up to her. She opens her eyes.

Y/N POV

I open my eyes to Germany his face tired like usual, but I look more worried than usual. I sit up there is a weight on my back, but I was too busy conforming Germany to care. He was looking down over on the grown.

"Germany are you okay, what is wrong... did something happen, oh no are you hurt."

"Your... you... you have wings." he looks up at you his eyes meat your so and when they did....

############

I stare up at a wall it looks massive Germany stands beside me he is looking at the wall too. "If I could fly like you I would go over and get him." I watch as my mouth moves on its own.

"I know he means a lot to you Gem but if I were to fly up there without cleans I would be shot down, how about we go get some food and then go see your family. It is your grandfathers anniversary history ball or whatever he calls it. This is proudly one of the last ones without your dad, but how knows." I shrug as I turn away from the wall and start to walk to a food place by here. "So what you want, it's on me." I smile and turn to him.

"Um can I have strawberry ice cream?" he looks up at me his eyes meet mine and then....

#############

"It is you," he said and looked at me. I look at my back to see the wings. I jump forward to get away from them but there mine so they flow me.

"What the hell is this," I stand still as Germany gets up. "What are you doing," he reaches is out and torches my wings.

"They are just like I remember. You have been gone for so long Y/N I, we all thought you died. But no here you are I- I can't believe it is you. You're here it is not my mind right your really here." tears piked his eyes. I look at him "I keep the glass see," he torches the glasses on his face.

"Germany what are you talking about... I don't remember.

"You must have some tip of amnesia. We must talk to UN at once, this changes everything." he grabs me and pulls me down the stairs. "Guys, living room now."

"Germany what is going on,'' says Prussia without looking at us.

"Yes, what is it," two other voices say as they enter the room.

I see third and GE (German empire/ Second Reich) when they see you they stop dead in their tracks "No way it is her," GE says and looks at your wings.