Some of the past [1]

The living room is covered in blankets and pillows, the fire place is lit. The only other sore of light is the star fairy lights hung around the room. "I have one more thing to grab. You guys can sit on the couch." He say walking in to the kitchen.

"Are you sure about this (Y/N)?" P-LC says sitting down on the couch.

I sit down next to him. "Yeah." I take a deep breath and look at the selling.

"Here" I look to see Poland handing me a mug. "It's hot chocolate." He quickly looks to P-LC "Before you ask, yours does have peppermint in it dad." He say handing P-LC a cup. He pulls a bean bag over and sits in front of us. "So..." He stick his hand out to me are you. "You ready." Hi gives me a small smile of encouragement.

I take a sip then set down my cup on the side table. "As ready as I can be." I take his hand.

###########################

I wake up in a large bed. It is push up against a wall, a large fire place with a fire burning in it, on the wall across from me. A window with red silk looking curtains stretching to the floor, they are pulled back by golden ribbons, let light in for the morning sun. Two large wooden doors where on the last wall. I feel somthing move on the bed under the cover. I lift it up and see young Poland curled up. He so cute. I hear a knock on the door,it snaps me out of my thoughts. I get up carefully to not wake Poland, I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hello (Y/N)." P-LC stands on the other side of the now open door.

"Good morning." I say smiling at him.

"I was wondering if Poland was in here." He says returning the smile.

"Yes, he is asleep on the bed." I say turning around and walking tords the bed.

"I have a meeting with Prussia, I am going to be gone for a few days. I wanted to say goodbye." He say as he pats his son lightly on the head.

Poland slowly wakes up, he sits up and rubs his eyes. "Ojciec?"(dad) He looks up at P-LC. "What is going on?"

"I have to head to Prussia for a meeting. It is going to be a few days." He sits down on the bed be side him.

"Can I go with you?"

"Sadly you can't." He give him a hug rapping his magnificent wings around Poland. "I can to say goodbye."

Poland jumps of the bed. "Well we should see him off." He say grading my hand. He has to reach up to grad it cause he is so small.

P-LC gets up. "Well then follow me." I pick Poland up as we walk through the long curving halls. It got colder the closer we came to the front doors.

We get to the door. "Here lady (Y/N) and this for you sir Poland." Kraków stood near the door. He hand us two coats.

I set Poland down"Thank you, Kraków." Poland say. I smile and nod my head in thanks.

Kraków moves and opens the doors. P-LC walks out and up to a coach. About to get in when Poland runs up to him and hugs him. I stand on the large steps and, I wave goodbye as P-LC is finally able to get Poland to let go, as the coach pulls away. We turn around and head back in side.

"Kraków." I say and turn around and look at him, as he shut the doors.

"Yes, lady (Y/N)?" He say.

"I would like to take Poland into town today. As long that is okay?"

He smiles. "Of course lady (Y/N). Is noon Okay? I can have a coach by then."

"That would be great."

Kraków pats Poland on the head, Poland almost jumping from excitement, before walking away.

I turn to look at Poland. "Let's go get ready." I walk Poland to his room so he can get dressed. I go to mine and get dressed as well.

After I am dressed I head to the dining room where Poland is already eat breakfast. I sit down across from him, and start eating.
"We should have enough time to finish your book before we head to town."

"Yay!" Poland says jumping out of his seat.

"Carful don't knok your cup over." I say with a light smile.

##############################

"That was a nice one." Poland say.

"Yeah." I smile.

"What did you guys see?" P-LC say.

"One of your trips when I was a kid."

"I miss those days." P-LC smile taking another sip of the hot chocolate.

"Are ready for another?" Poland says.

"Yep." I reach my hand out to P-LC. He takes it.

###########################

I am standing in a forest, cold mist made it hard to see. "Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth! P-LC!" I yell as I run around the forest. "P-LC!" Thats when I see a figure standing in the forest. I run up to them. It is him. I hug him.

He is covered in blood as I look up at his face. I cup the side of his face and that's when I notice, his wings are gone two holes left where they should be.

He stays quiet as I move be hind him.
"Oh god." I take off me coat and rip it long ways. I rap it around him and knot it. I knew this was the end of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, and he would pass in a few days. Don't think about that"Come on love, let's go home." I pick him up brittle style and take off in to the sky.

I see the palace. I fly over the stairs and land. Poland and Kraków run out. "You fond him." Kraków say relieved in till he see the shape he is in.

"Dad!" Poland say. "We need to get him to his room!" I follow be hind Poland as he runs to his dad room.

I set P-LC down on his bed as Kraków comes in with medical supplies. Me Poland and Kraków start to clean and bandage up P-LC.

"I will go out side so you guys can change his clothes." I walk out of the room, I slide down the wall. I am covered in P-LC blood and my own tears. "It is over...." I start to cry more.

Just then I hear the door open. It is Kraków he bends down and wipes my tears. "It is over." I sake my head yes in response. "It is okay." He pats my back. "Go in there Poland needs you, your like a mom to him." He helps me up.

"Thanks Kraków." I say standing up. "You know what needs to happen." I say turning to the door.

"Of course lady (Y/N). I will prepare for Prussia Austria and Russia arrival." He bows before walking away.

I shake me head and wip the rest of me tears, open the door. Poland was holding his dad hand crying. "(Y/N)." He say looking at me. I walk over and rap him in my wings.

###############################

I was tearing up when I open my eyes. P-LC draps me in a blanket so he can hug me. "It is okay, I am right here.

"What was that?"Poland ask.

"The day I lost my wings."

Poland stop for a few minutes before reach his hand back out. "Take it when you are ready."

I sake my head and reach for his hand.