It is time to get up.

(Pic was made by me

(Pic was made by me. I did my best I am not good at art. (Y/N), PLC, Poland on a day out for Poland 9 birthday.)

A knocking on the door that wakes me from my sleep. "(Y/N)." I hear Polands voice from the other side of the door. "Breakfast is ready."

I sit up in the bed. "Okay! I will be down I a moment." I get up and wall over to the balcony door, I open it, stepping out on to it I open my wings and take in the morning sun. I start to brush through my feathers with my fingers. Then if feel a large scar and missing feathers.
It is exactly where Third had cut in that vision. I run back in side to the bathroom, I look in the mirror looking for more scars. In the end I couldn't find anymore of them. I changed clothes before walking down stairs.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Poland say smiling. "Dad made pancakes." He said before taking another bite.

I look around the room. "Where is P-LC?" I say sitting down and starting to eat.

"Right here." P-LC says walking in front of us. "I have to head to a meeting. I should be back in a few hours."He looks down at his watch "Crap i am going to be late!" He say grading his phone and running out.

Poland finish his plate. "So, do you want to go in to town?"

"Town?" I say confused. "There's a town?"

"Yep. Shops, a library, a pool, movie theater, parks and more it is like a tiny city really." He say walking walking to the stairs.

"How dose that work?"

"Well the store are managed by robots mainly. You might see some small land gorps, like state humans but not often. Restaurants are us usually owned by countryhumans as a fun way of sharing food, some have shop for the same reason."

"Oh cool." I also get up. "I would love to go."

"Great let me grab a jaket and my car keys." He says running up the stairs.

I stand by the door waiting for Poland when I hear a knock on the front door. I hear somthing fall up stairs, sone after Poland comes running down. As there is another knock on the door.

He walks over and opens the door. "Hello Austrian Empire. Dad is not here right now." He say going to shut the door. (I am shorting  Austrian Empire to AE)

"Actually-" AE says, Poland stops shutting the door.

"What?"

"I was looking for one of my swords."

"Your sword?" I ask.

"Oh? I didn't notice you had the human today." AE says pick up my hand.

I could feel he had a silk glove. Good I am in the clear no vision. Or at least I thought, he kissed the back of my hand.

##############################

"(Y/N)." AE say as I open the doors to the castle.

"It is still lady (Y/N) to you."

"Come on now." AE says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I walk forward and is hand falls. "I will escort you, to where you can wait for the other to show."

AE rolls his eyes. "They are so slow. Ugggg. So where is Poland?"

"Asleep. He is grieving his father." I don't turn and look at him.

"How about Kraków, shouldn't he be doing this?"

"He is attending to other things."

"Shouldn't you be grieving. I mean weren't you to basically dating. You could have done so much better." He say. "I mean he was so weak, and that son of his couldn't even help him fight, those Pols are - gahhh!"

I trun around and slam him in to the wall. "Don't talk about them like that." I say basically spitting in his face. "It took  you, Prussia, and Holy Russia, just to take him down. Don't ever talk bad about them. I don't follow the same rules as every one else. I won't give you another warning." I let him go.

He brush him self off. "Well then."

###############################