Chapter 10

I dug into my meatloaf, my fork making noises against the plate. Bad choice for words, I know. "We're going to New york." he blurted out, out of thin air.

"Why?" I asked taking another bite of my meat loaf.

"New Years things. Taylor's performing."

"And I'm going because?" I asked.

"You have my baby and I want to be with you." he stopped eating.

"No, I don't want to go. And Prim's not going either Harry." I kept eating. Harry crossed his arms over his chest, and sat back staring at me. "You're not making me go any where." I could tell that's what he was thinking, but he was thinking wrong.

"Rosemarie Hel-" I cut him off.

"If you dare say my full name like your my mother I will jump over this table and beat the shit out of you."  I wasn't playing. I hardly even liked when people said Rosemarie.

"Rosemarie. Helen Ezmora." he teased me. I threw my fork down and stood up.

"You asked for it." I walked over the table, not around it, over it. And jumped on him like a spider monkey. We fell back in the chair and I heard him groan. "Don't say my full name Harold!" I teased. I was laying on his stomach and he looked to be in pain.

"Rosemarie Helen Ezmora." he teased me again. I smirked at him and scooted back. I lifted his jeans and grabbed the hem of his boxers. "What are you doing?" he asked looking down at me. I yanked his underwear up making him scream in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Get off of me." he rolled over. Now I was under him. He breathed, out of breath. "Don't do that." he mumbled. I laughed at his face, and started to mock him.

"Sure Harold Edward Styles." I said his full name, now he knows how it feels. He smirked at me and pushed his man hood harder against my lady parts, making me gasp for air. "Stop." I put my hands on his chest. He laughed at me, and psuh harder. We were pretty much dry humping on the kitchen floor. "Harry don't make me." I warned.

"Make you what?" he pushed again. I ran my hands around his waist and under his pants, grabbing the hem of his uderwear. "Rose, you bet-" I yanked his underwear up, not giving him a chance to finish. But what I didn't think about was how he's going to squeeze, and pucker. Pucker meaning push his hips out, that meaning harder into me.

"Ow!" I screamed slapping his chest. "Get off!" he rolled beside me still squeezing and puckering while I covered my lady parts.

"Mummy? Daddy?" we looked up and saw Prim standing over us. Well this is really awkward. "What's going on?" she titled her head to the side, like a dog.

"Nothing we're just looking at the floor closly." Harry lied. "Mummy and daddy really like the floor." he added.

"I'm going back to bed." he wobbled back into her room and closed the door.

Harry rolled back ontop of me. "What are you doing?" I asked. He dug his face into my neck and licked the place where dreams are made of, right under my ear. He knew that was my weak spot and he's taking advantage of it. I grabbed his sides tightly not knowing what to do. He knew all of my weak spots...damnit. I bit my bottom lip

"I want to lick that lip." Harry whispered in my ear seductivly. "I want to feel you." I gulped nervously. He was making my stomach turn. "I want to make love to you again." I grabbed his forearms, once I felt butterflies. Am I on clouds? Am I dreaming. "I want to hear you scream my name as I pound into you with out stopping." I felt his muscel ripple in his arms. "I want to hear the headboard while you rock your little hips on me." why was he saying this? Must he make me feel so weak and helpless.

"H-harry." I whimpered pathetically. I pushed him off of me with all my strength, and stood up. "Harry  I'm falling for you all over again. but we can't do this. I respect everyone's relationships like they're my own. I can't." I ran into my room and closed the door. That was closer then ever. I leaned against the door, I felt my chest rising.

________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe you actually got me to New York." I mumbled throwing my suitcase on the bed. 

"We're only going to be here for a week, now quiet down we just put Prim to sleep." Harry mumbled and put my suitcase on the floor.

"And I can't believe this suite only has 2 bedrooms!" I whisper yelled. "I guess you're sleeping on the couch." I crossed my arms over y chest.

"Rose, no one's sleeping on the couch. I won't touch you we can stay on 2 different sides of the bed, if that makes you comfortable. Plus I'm going to see Coldplay with Taylor tonight." he massaged his temples. I didn't say anything after that. Every time he mentioned Taylor I got quiet, for some reason. "I'm gonna get ready love." he kissed my forehead before walking into the washroom.

I stepped out of my jeans, and pulled my shirt over my head. I fixed my black lace bra and lifted the covers. "AH!" I screamed jumping back. "HARRY HARRY! THERE'S A SPIDER IN THE BED!" Harry walked out of the bathroom. He looked me over quickly before rolling his eyes. He took off his shoes and killed it. I ran up to him and hug him tightly. "Thank you, life saver!" he was hesitant at first, before hugging me back.

"You always were scared of spiders." he laughed.

"Still am." I let him go. I blushed, once i noticed I was only in bra and undies. "Can you just dispose of that sheet?" I asked trying to find a way for him to get some where else.

"Actually Taylor's downstairs waiting for me." he pointed to the door.

"Ok bye!" I rushed him out of the room

____________________________________________________________________________