Chapter 22

"Sources say they saw Harry running through the airport just to find a girl. And when he found her they didn't wait to start showing effection. Some say the baby, in Liam Payne's girlfriend Danielle Peazer's arms, was the same baby that ran on stage with the boys of One Direction months ago. Who this girl is, we don't know. But we have seen her before, and it's obvious that Harry Styles isn't that heart broken about the break up of what people call, Haylor." I looked at Harry smiling as he ran his fingers through Prim's hair.

"We're going out tonight." he smirked. "With the guys, so get ready." he stood up and kissed me before going into the bathroom. Kissed me before going into the bathroom. KISSED ME BEFORE GOING INTO THE BATHROOM!? I'm never going to get used to this. I followed Prim into her room, and she was already going thorugh her clothes. She's just like me, she is.

_____________________________________________________________

"Read-Whoa. You guys look....amazing." I smiled at Harry awkwardly and walked into the living room. Prim was rocking a, Zayn, look with a black jacket, and blue button up shirt under it. With black jeans, and little baby conbat boots. I, on the other hand had on had on a pink, off the shoulder sweater. With black jeans and matching boots with Prim. I guess you could say we looked, good.

"Let's go, they're waiting downstairs. Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"First we're going out to eat, then to the beach for some relaxing for the night."

"Oh that's why you said pack some clothes eh?" I walked out the suite, Harry following behind. While I was holding Prim's hand. 

"Yeah, now let's go." he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the elevator. We got down to the lobby and walked out of the building hand in hand...in hand. There was paparazzi and fans all over the place, so security guided us to...a bus!? I helped Prim up the stairs, and Harry pushed my bum up onto the bus. When we got up everyone was adoring Prim's outfit.

"Aww she's the cutest baby ever." Eleanor laughed. "She looks just like me!" Zayn high fived her. "Who ever the mother of this baby is, I need to go shopping where ever she goes." Perrie winked at me. I laughed at sat on the couch.

"I love your outfit!" Eleanor complimented me.

"Thanks, I like yours too!"

"Let's all take a picture together?" Niall asked. We all looked, really, really, really good and dazzling.

"Who's gonna take the picture?" I asked.

"Uh...the driver duh!" he gave his phone to the bus driver...who's name was Allen. On the left was Liam and Danielle, then Eleanor and Louis, Me, holding Prim, with Harry's arm around my waist, Zayn and Perrie, then Niall who got a burger...OUT OF NO WHERE!? Oh Niall. Allen took the picture and handed Niall his phone. My phone went off and it was a text...from Niall...the picture! It was a nice picture, and I was changing it to my Twitter thingy thing. I'm not all that into it and stuff so I wouldn't know how to really work it, but I did. I saw I had people talking about me, but just exited out of it. Directioners.

_____________________________________________________________

"Perrie and Zayn are taking Prim tonight, they want to give us some time alone." Harry said walking into our room.

"Ok, I guess we can watch some movies." I turned on the t.v.

"Yeah like that's gonna really happen." Harry pulled of his shoes.

"Well what is gonna happen?" I asked, confused as to what he was talking about.

"Well...it involves screaming, skin to skin contact, and sore legs. But this time, it's slower." I turned off the t.v. knowing what he was talking about now. "Yeah...now you get it." he laughed.

"But Danielle and Liam and Louis and Eleanor, and right outside of our rooms." I mumbled staring in aw as he took of his shirt, then jeans.

"I'm sure they wont mind."

______________________________________________________________

Rose, and Prim's outfits on the side. I get Prim's outfits from Alaia Rose she's really cute and is the most styling baby in L.A. and the baby of the Kardashian's stylists. So yeah---> 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME. AND THE STORY TOO!