Chapter 24

*                    3                     weeks                       later               *

"Danielle..." I muttered staring down at my lap.

"Yeah?" she asked looking up from her phone.

"I have a problem." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" she asked setting her phone down. 

"I'm late, by 2 weeks." she spit out her coffee, luckily not on my but to the side.

"Let's get you to a pharmacy for a pregnancy test.."

______________________________________________________________

I sat on the toilet. + I looked away for a second, then looked back +. I closed my eyes then opened them again...still + . "Rose, what in the world are you doing in here?" Harry asked through the door. "You've been in here for 20 whole minutes." I got up, and opened the door glaring at Harry. "What's that?" Harry asked looking at the pregnancy test in my hand.

"My pregnancy test." I kept glaring at him. He looked me up and down quickly. "Yeah Harry...my pregnancy test. And guess what it says?" I leaned against the door frame.

"Negative?" he asked.

"Not even close." I pushed past him and out of the bathroom.

"Well...you're pregnant!" he exclaimed.

"She's what?" Louis walked into our room. Yeah, he's back in after months of staying at Eleanor's house he decided to come back with us, which isn't that great now that he can hear....EVERYTHING.

"God, I forgot you were even here." Harry facepalmed making me scream, on the inside.

"Rosemarie, you're pregnant!?" Louis asked again.

"Louis get, get out. We're having a private conversation." Harry pushed him out. He pretended to flip his hair and walked off, nice bum. "You're pregnant. Let's calm down." he paced the floor.

"Harry, I'm calm. You're the one who needs to....wait. You're the one who needs to LEARN HOW TO USE A CONDOM!" I screamed angrily.

"Damn right." Louis exclaiemd through the door. I through my shoes at it and heard him jump back.

"Well it's better then last time right?" Harry tried to make it better.

"I didn't want to get pregnant Harry! Do you know how painful it is?" I threw my other shoes at him.

"No....not really." 

"Grrrrrrr. You fucking nonconsiderate dushebag!" I threw a pillow at him. "I don't want to be pregnant again!" I was mentally beating the shit out of him. "It's like pushing a watermelon through a pin needle! It's not all fun and joy!" Harry walked up to me, and I started crying.

"It's gonna be alright babe. I'm here." I hug him tightly, I needed a hug, and from Harry. "You're not gonna be alone." he ran his hands over my head.

"I'm never having sex with you again." I cried into his chest.

"Oh, now you're alone" he let go. I glared at him placing my hands on my hips. "Kidding." he turned around smiling, but me on the other hand was just about to jump on him like a spider monkey. "Don't be like that." he put his hand through my arms and pulled me off the groud.

_____________________________________________________________