chapter 41

No one protested the last chapter so im continuing chicken nuggets. This book is ending soon btw. I didnt know if I should tell you or not. Id rather end it than leave you hanging for another year only to begin with a whole different turn so yeah sorry. I even forgoy the chicks name all I remember is Rose so.

《♡》《 rose's pov 》《♡》

Harry stepped into the dimply lit room after his conversation with Zayn. It greatly confused me as to why Zayn was here at this hour and so of course,  being me, I asked about it when Harry came in. "What was that about?" I asked, watching him as he brushed his excessively long curls back into the little bun it makes.

"Just some urgent news about a meeting," he waved it off but i could tell he was lying. The moment he walked in his face was in a distant and worried state. Why would he be worried about a meeting? "Let's just go to bed, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow." He plopped down next to me on the bed and curled up in a ball against my chest.

I looked down at his relaxed state, noticing the cute little things about his face. Like the mole below his mouth and to the left a bit, and his pink lips, very kissable. I rubbed his hair, playing with some of the curls he has sticking out in places. "That feels so good," he mumbled, "Please play with my hair."

I removed the hair tie and began playing with the pile of softness. "Harry," i whispered his name to start up a conversation,  "I love you. A lot you know."

"I know babe." He started playing with the bottum of my shirt. "I love you too...a lot." I love absolitely everything about him. Even the tattooes, and long hair, and sometimes girly and extremely tight fashion. I fell in love with the goofyness and dimpled smiles he always brought years back and to this day im so happy to see its still present. That's what i live for, his puns and terrible jokes, even his deep and meaningful quotes that always confuse me. Someone knocked on the door, a faintly light know, but a knock none the less, "Come in Prim," she opened the door and waddled her way in.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy." She climbed onto the bed and moved into the small gap between Harry and I. "How was your day?" We both laughed at her conversation started.

"Prim it's late what are you doing up?"

"Well I'll have you know that I woke up. I don't think it's very uncommon for women to do that parents." Harry looked up at me and I looked at him with the same dumbfounded expression. Did she just 'I'll have you know' us?

"She's getting that from your side of the family," Harry mumbled.

"Oh yeah definitely Mr. Did you know the leading cause of drowning is caused by liquids," I mocked. Yes indeed Prim is growing up and is at her Prime now. Almost 5 she is. We started her home school a long time ago and now i feel like by the age of 10 she'll be graduating.

"Mommy how are babies made?" She asked.

"Well what happens is two people come together like adding and it becomes too much so a magical number is popped out of one of the partners and that makes a baby," Ive been planning this explanation since I was 10. But now that i say it out loud....

"What?" Both Harry and Prim said together.

"That's not how you add mom mabye you should go back to first year. Adding is when you put two numbers together to get more. You can't put 1 and 1 together and make 1."

"She's right," harry added.

"Okay. What happens is two people come together like soil and a seed and out sprouts a prodigy," they didnt say anything this time. Giving me a chance to just enjoy my success.  That was brilliant. Harry sat up and started clapping slowly. I busted out laughing when Prim joined in and shouts for encores started roaring through.

"But mom plants need water and sunlight." Prim said.

"Yes well of course. Thats the love and passion." Yes! I feel like I've got my life together now. I really do love these moments. No problems, stressx or anything wrong. Just having laughs with the people i love. I wish it could be like this forever but something is bound to come up in the future, i know it.

But for now, Im gonna enjoy this.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Yeah, okay.