o n e

Living in a small 2 story house with barely any money to pay isn't easy. I've been trying to earn money for the past 7 months. I just got a job at a cafe shop and to be honest a lot of customers aren't happy with my work. I've been having a very hard time working.

There once even was a time when I almost got fired because of a customer who blamed me that I spilt a drink on them.

Right now Im currently getting ready for sleep since tomorrow is going to be a hard day. I have to wake up at 6:00 and work all the day till 9:30.

Im really glad that my mother and sister are supporting me and trying to help as hard as they can. They put a lot of effort in this and it does help me.

'Y/n, can you please come downstairs for a sec?' my mother yelled from the living room.

'Ok, I'm coming mom!' I yelled running down.

'You needed somethin mom? I was just getting ready to sleep, it's pretty late' I was trying gn to get as much sleep as possible.

'Sorry honey, I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to go to work tomorrow. I talked with your boss and he finally agreed.' why?

'But why? Mom you know we need this, we need money and I'm trying to work for us.' I was worried.

'Please honey, you already did a lot and that helped. I really love you so much and appreciate your effort but you need some time for yourself. I barely see you and you come home very late, let's have some time together?' she pleaded.

I sighed,'ok' I hugged her and then we sat on a couch to just enjoy the peace.

——————

Next Morning I wake up in warm arms. I smile to myself knowing who it is. I look up and see my mom sleeping. She was sleeping so peacefully I just couldn't wake her up so I decided to make her some breakfast.

I carefully not to wake her up got out and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some eggs and veggies to make a little salad.

After a while of baking I put everything on a plate and put the food on the table.

Jenna Mom:
I woke up and felt empty. Looking to my right she wasn't here. I thought maybe she went to her room, I looked and saw her putting plates on the table.

'Honey! Did you make breakfast?' I was really happy to see my girl making breakfast for us.

'Yeah, I decided to not wake you up and make some breakfast for us. Btw is Sviri home?' she asked.

'Thank you dear and no sviri left earlier to her friends house.' I said smiling.

'Ok, btw I will be heading to cafe on a check. I will still probably get a call later.' she said.

'Ok dear, are you going to head right now?' I asked.

'Yeah after breakfast.' she said motioning for me to come over.

'Okay' I smiled.

——————
Y/n pov:
After breakfast time, I said I will be getting ready so I kissed my moms cheek and went upstairs. Picking an outfit I finally decided with an oversized flannel shirt, a crop top, and ripped jeans:

 Picking an outfit I finally decided with an oversized flannel shirt, a crop top, and ripped jeans:

(This is how the outfit looks for example)

'Hey mom! I'll be going now!' I yelled from the corridor putting my shoes on.

'Ok dear, wait up I'm coming!' she yelled back.

She came and I hugged her and head out to my car.