S I X

Weeks passed as I lined up conveniently. I got use to walk around naked when Erich and me are alone...well basically he would force me to walk around naked so he can see my body.

I actually didn't mind though, I mean we did shower together before and still do.

As I walk to our room picking out some comfy clothes, I wanted to take a warm shower before we head to the meeting.

And yes, today Erich was going to the meeting and I begged him to take me with him. He said only if I will keep my mouth shut.

As I turn the shower on and adjusting the water, I felt like someone was watching me. Turning around I peeked through the door but didn't see anyone.

Undressing and going inside warm water was pouring down my neck, arms, legs. I watered my hair while getting my favorite shampoo.

Erich •

As I was sitting on the couch I saw y/n going upstairs, I'm guess to take a shower. Well to bad I'm coming too.

I wanted to sneak up on her so I quietly but quickly went up and to the bathroom. Getting in I saw her looking at me but not me.

She undressed and I quietly groaned at the sight. Her ass and breasts were gorgeous, and that tan body with curves!

She got inside and her back was to me so I got the chance to undress too. I walk behind her and snake my arms around her waist.

Y/n •

As I showered I felt strong arms snake around my waist.

'Augh! Erich you scared me.' I said blushing at the sight.

'Sorry babe just had to touch your body.' He smirked and pulled me closer. Our noses were touching and lips brushing against each other.

Suddenly that warm feeling went up my body as our lips collided.

Third person •

It sparked as they longed the warm feeling of lips. Erich pulled her body closer feeling her breasts on his chest he groan.

'Fuck' he cursed under his breath as he pulled away.

Looking in each other's eyes Erich smirked down at her as she felt his erection poking her thigh. ( I felt cringe writing that )

'Fuck babygirl let me fuck you here' she was about to answer when he wrapped her legs around his torso and pushed himself in her.

Y/n •

'Augh o-h god Erich oh my' I moaned as he thrusted in me.

He thrusted hard and deep I felt that knot in my stomach.

'E-Erich I'm about to-' 'do it- do it Babygirl'

I came all over his cock.

'We have to go babe, we can't be late' he helped me get dried and I went to put my outfit on.

I knew this would drive him insane so I put it on. Getting downstairs he looked at me and smirked.

' Naughty naughty girl , I think you deserve a punishment later ' he whispered that last part.

Wrapping his hand around my waist me went to his new car he got a while ago. Getting inside we buckled up and he started the car. As he drives he placed his hand on my thigh...

I'm sorry I would just like to make a part two as to continue.