t w o

Driving for about 10 minutes to my workplace , I parked my car and headed out. Walking inside I spotted a very good looking man sitting probably waiting to order. I decided I should do it.

I got my apron and a cafe logo hat on and came to his table.

'Hello sir, how may I help you today?' I smiled while getting out my notebook to write his order.

'Hello, I would like to order a medium size coffee please.' he said politely.

'Ok, and would you like anything else? We have a special day today, if you order one coffee you get a free snack!' I said.

'Oh umm I think that would be it, I really just want a coffee.' he answered me.

'Ok, your order will be ready in a few minutes.' I said back.

'Thank you.' he smiled.

His Pov:

I was waiting for a while and also thinking about this beautiful lady. She had gorgeous green eyes, beautiful short shoulder length hair, and amazing body. I decided I needed to make her mine.

Back to y/n:

I just finished making coffee and I decided to look a little hot. ( 😏 lmao )

I pulled my top a little down so you can see my breasts, taking off my flannel shirt and slipping it through the loops of my jeans.

I came to give him his order as he is staring at me.

'Um sir are you going to pay?' I said mentally smirking knowing he isn't paying attention.

'Oh um..*coughs*..yeah sorry.' he turned red.

He payed.

After a while he got up and went to the counter.

'Um sir, do you need something?' I asked curiously.

'Get this.' he handed me a piece of paper.

'Read it when you get back to your place.' he said smiling then winked and left.

I was confused but then just slipped the note in my pocket.

It started to get dark so I put everything down, cleaned, changed and went to put the sign 'Closed'.

I walked out and went in the car. I came home.

I got a call.

'Oh hey mom.' I said.

'Hey, are you coming?' she asked. she sounded worried.

'Yeah, I'll be in 10 minutes' I said.

'Ok' she said and hung up.

Getting my keys out, I opened the door and said,'I'm home!'

No answer.

'Mom?! Sviri?! Im home!' I got worried.

Then I remembered that that man gave me the paper. Forgetting bout my mom and sister I opened the paper to see his phone number.

' call me *** *** **** '

I smirked.

Oh shoot! I should call my mom first.

*ringing*

No answer. I called again.

*ringing*

Again no answer.

By this time I got scared.

'What if something happened to them?' I thought. Why don't they pick up.

After a while trying to call mom or sviri, I gave up.

Then I got a call...

To be continued...