t h r e e

~ Previously ~

Then I got a call...

~ now ~

It said unknown. I didn't know if I should pick up or not so I decided to not do it.

~ Erichs Pov ~

I saw this beautiful girl working in the cafe place. She was just to perfect to explain how beautiful she is. I just couldn't stand not to give her my number.

After I left that cafe place, on the sign there were all the names of the workers so I found her name on the sign with all the other workers. She seemed the only lady with this gorgeous name.

I was thinking of many ways of how should I get her to my place.

'Derek!' ( I actually made that name up.) I yelled.

'Yes sir, how may I help you today?' he asked. Me and him were best friends since kids but in public he still calls me sir.

'Derek no need to call me sir always, and also can you please search up the name 'Y/n Y/l/n'?'I asked him.

'Will be done' he said smiling and walked out.

And yes you may be thinking, why am I here searching her name up when I just kidnapped her mom.

Well then, I called her earlier and it seems she doesn't want to answer so I need more info about her.

Her mom is right now sitting in my basement at home. She wouldn't tell me any info about her daughter so if she won't tell then I needed at least to get that girl on a call.

~ y/n pov ~

I didn't know what could've happened to them. For sure Sviri is probably somewhere with friends, but mom would call me.

I called Sviri.

'Hey sis' she said laughing bout somewhere.

'Hey, do you know where mom is? I can't get to her.' I said worryingly.

'No, I was with Sam ( btw Sam is Sviris boyfriend ) and mom said she was at store.' she said and I hear them both laughing or there watching somethin.

'She called me and sounded worried, so if what call me I'll be home.' I said and putting the phone down.

I didn't know what to do. I actually never got these kind of unknown calls. What if something happened to her and she was trying to call me?

No no no, don't think of that. I said to myself.

I'll just wait till tomorrow and if she isn't calling or answering I'll be contacting the police.

~ next morning ~

I wake up to still no one home.

I decided I would probably call that number.

*ringing*

'Hello?' said a very familiar man voice.

'Um hello? I was calling to see if maybe it was my mom but I guess I called a wrong number.' I said almost ending the call when he answered.

'Oh wait up, are you that girl who is working in the cafe place?' I said very strangely.

I didn't know what to say so I just said, 'Y-yeah ig' what if that's the man who I have the order to.

He chuckled,'Well then you called on the correct number.' I can feel him smiling.

'W-what d-do you mean?' I got scared.

'Well I am actually who let's just say took your mom, she wouldn't tell me your info so I decided to research it on my own.' wtf is he talking about? I thought.

'Why are you talking about? Why would you search me up? Who the hell are you to do that? If you don't let my mom out I will CALL THE POLICE!' I yelled the last part.

'Watch with that attitude bbg.' he growled, tbh I kinda turned me on.

'Stfu you bastard!' I just couldn't stop.

'Well now your in more trouble baby.' he really did turn me on.

'See ya' and just like that he declined me.

What does he mean by 'see ya'? I thought.

Great. And now he ruined my day even more. I didn't know what to do so I just went on the couch and chilled.

~ bout 2 hours later ~

I fell asleep and felt like someone was picking me up.

Opening my eyes I saw that I was tied up and had a tape on my mouth.

I tried to scream but nothing worked.

It seemed like I was in a van or something like that.

'Hmm' I heard snickering and chuckling.

'Oh look my princess isn't brave as much now is she?' I looked up and see the same man from my cafe place.

'Mmm!mmmm!' I tried to yell.

'Ah ah ah stfu and listen now bitch, from now on your my slave and you're following my orders, got it?!' he looked mad and I got scared so I just nodded quickly and turned away from him.

I felt him untying me, but the tape was still on my mouth. I tried to take it off but he grabbed my hands and held them behind my back.

He placed me on his lap and I put my head on his shoulder. I sighed deeply and felt tears dropping.

'Shh what a good girl. Your mom is safe, we will bring her back home tomorrow morning, ok?' he said softly and I nodded again.

I was wearing a tight skirt and a tight crop top with a sweater that was unbuttoned.

I felt him slowly moving his hand up my thighs.

'Beautiful' he whispered so only I heard.

He moved up under my skirt.

I tensed up and brought my hand to his to stop him.

'Are you going to listen to daddy?' he said sternly.

I nodded.

'Then keep your hands behind you and let me touch you' he said putting his hands back to my thighs.

Then I felt the can stop. Ig we were here.