The tree

Fiona's P.O.V.
I woke up with five guys hovering over me.
"RAPISTS!!!!" I screamed, attacking them.
I blinked the spots out if my eyes. Oops....
Oh yeah... I remember them.... I was trying to get them to trust me.
Hmm.
I dug through Zayn's Jean pocket, and grabbed his phone.
My head throbbed as I ran to the front door, but as soon as I grabbed the handle alarms went off. I tried the door knob, but it was stuck!
The boys would wake up any minute now.
I dashed upstairs, tripping on the steps. I started tearing the sheets off if my bed, as the alarms continued to blare.
I ran into the other two rooms, and ripped the sheets off of those beds too. I started tying them together, when I heard someone moaning downstairs.
"Lads?" It was Liam.
Shit.
ARGH THEY ARE SUCH BAD INFLUENCES!!!!!!
I swung my sheet/rope over the window sill, tying it to the bed. I jumped, and started shimmying down the rope.
FREEDOM!!!!
Dropping to the ground about 5 feet up, I landed on my feet. That hurt.....
But I was free! I began running, as far away from the house as I could. I stopped thinking. My mind became blank, until my thoughts were aroused by a stupid tree.
*clunk*

Liam's POV
I jumped in the car, after pressing the secret button on the door, which caused it yo open, and the alarm to stop.
Fiona....
She could be anywhere by now! Who knows how long I was out!
I drove by, breaking the speed limit in the quaint neighborhood. Then I saw something that made me stop so abruptly I almost set off the cars airbags.
Fiona, lay on the ground, her eyes closed, a big bruise on her head, directly in front if a tree.
WTF?