YOU GIVE ME DRUGS?!?!?

Fiona's POV
I woke up handcuffed to my bed.
My head hurt, and I vaguely remember running into a tree.
Ugh.
This felt more internal though, less like a bruise and more like my brain had short circuited.
I sighed, and began picking the locks of the handcuffs. After 15 excruciating minutes, I got my hands free, and started on my ankles.
Standing up, I felt an overwhelming feeling of drowsiness. I stumbled over to the door, and when I opened it, I heard a "clunk" on the other side.
Carefully closing the door, I saw Louis on the floor. I guess I must have hit him with the door.
He looked up, and screamed, scrambling away.
"Well, good morning to you too" I muttered, and I walked over to the stairs.

Harry's POV
It had taken about an hour for us to restrain Fiona again. I'm not sure if that was a side-effect of the pain-killers, or just her anger, or maybe the tree that she hit. Either way, she beat us up pretty bad.
"Lads, I don't know. She keeps trying to escape! Maybe we should just let her go...." I suggested.
Immediately, all of the boys turned to stare at me, except for Louis, who was upstairs.
"The problem is, that if we let her go, she'll tell our secret! The press will find out, and our band will be over." Liam pointed out, sighing.
"Yeah," I started, "but maybe-" I was cut off by the most girlish scream I'd ever heard.
We all stopped, looking around cautiously.
"Hi guys-" Fiona said, walking into the kitchen. We all screamed, scrambling back.
She looked at us like we were insane.
"Not you too? Seriously, everyone deals with bed Head! It's really not that big of a deal!" She said, exasperated.
"Wait... Your not angry at us?" Liam asked.
"Your not going to kill us?" Niall said, looking scared.
"Wow, you guys are slow!" She exclaimed. "Yes, I'm angry at you! You creeps kidnapped me! And, you screamed because of my stupid bed Head! And I'm not planning on killing you, unless given a good reason..." She looked at each of us individually. "What happened to you guys? You look like you got in a fight with a water buffalo."

Fiona's POV
The boys looked really bad. Niall had a black eye, Zayn had a split lip, Harry's nose kept on bleeding, and Liam had a large bandage on his knee. They all had big bruises all over there bodies.
"What happened to you guys? You look like you got in a fight with a water buffalo."
"Ugh.... So you don't remember?" Niall asked skeptically.
I rolled my eyes. "You'll have to be more specific. All I know is a stupid tree got in my way, then I woke up handcuffed to the bed! Then I left, Louis screamed, and you guys are acting stupider than usual!"
"Oh, well, the drugs probably made you forget the other part," Niall said , relief in his voice.
I narrowed my eyes. "Did you say.... Drugs?"
"Yeah, well, Zayn gave you some-" before he could finish, I had tackled Zayn, and was punching his face. (A/N Zayn's my friend Mickey's favorite. She'll kill me if I hurt him too badly.)
"Painkillers! Zayn gave you some painkillers! You ran into a tree, and he wanted to help, so he gave you some painkillers! Jeez!" Niall yelled. I stopped punching Zayn.
"Oh.... Still..... Obviously, those painkillers didn't work all that well, then, did they?" I growled.
"Ok, that's a problem, but we have something more important to discuss right now!" Liam interrupted.
"Sure," I snarled.
"Seriously- Zayn, are you okay?"
I looked down. I was still sitting on top of Zayn, who was a bit..... Unconscious."
THATS WHAT FUDGIN HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE ME DRUGS!!!!!!
I think.
**************************
No Ones POV
They take Zayn to the hospital, and he's still unconscious.
He's goes straight to the ER, and the boys aren't allowed to see him.